Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

another difference i noticed was the penny logo on the sole is straight white with a black outline on the hoh royals and the 07's have a black and white logo with a blue outline.. that blue outline on the swoosh brings them out a little more imo

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ninjahood

damn i already have these icy in my house.....hmmmm....if they're da re-release of da HOH's i'll cop since its different enuff from da 2007 retro pair.

What's the differences in the HOH and 2007 pair?
hoh pair has penny insoles, royal outline around white nikecheck near the toe box, icier soles (possibly same as eggplants/coppers)
not my pics
spc5rq.jpg

10ncgu1.jpg

roll.gif
pimp.gif

I could care less honestly I still got my originals in near mint condition and retros that came out not long ago. So I prolly will pass

Foams rulin 2010 and I might Get Lucky then Cop these as well , Fingers crossed that NIKE executes these with Great Quality...

nike brand is definitely out shining jordan brand this year.  with the all these foams and all of the lebrons dropping, all of the confirmed jb releases are easily passable.

You know how long i've been trying to get these for a reasonable price???

hope this is true.

These and the pearl is all i need for my foam collection.

Woah, Pearl's are re releasing also? When did this happen? Please don't let this be HOH only like the last batch
smh.gif

WORDLIFE!!!!!!!  My all time grails... I've always regret selling my ds 07 retros... but Im shelling out 4bills for two pairs...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I def want at least one pair of the royals.  great color.

I hope the NT fam will have them, SneakerST and Soleprogression....  you guys will have these right????

I like to support the "cool" resellers and not stress out on RD.  But that is just me...

Yeah, I'd probably pre-order just to make sure, and then turn around and get a pair

EXACTLY - my thoughts too. I like to atleast secure ONE pair...then I will do my homework and try for a 2nd on my own.  I just like the feeling I have at least one on lock.

Originally Posted by wrukus

nike brand is definitely out shining jordan brand this year.  with the all these foams and all of the lebrons dropping, all of the confirmed jb releases are easily passable.
can't forget cool greys though.

Back
Top Bottom