Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

can't wait!

does anyone know how bad the bay area, more specifically the peninsula will be? I know some stores are going to get them, but I am just trying to see if I can just stroll in when the stores open @ 8AM and cop, or if there are going to be a good amount of people waiting already. I know the pearls sat for a while, and saw the eggplants for a couple of days, but I think more people want to get these..I missed out on the 07s
frown.gif

Originally Posted by st0mps

whats the product code for east bay i cant find them on the website ?
You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/hxsNI7

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by m1guel1

Does Shiekh sell at Retail or more??? Seems like none of the FTL FTA here in L.A. are getting 'em. %@@$!!
just order them on ndc or eastbay.  easy online cop.  no need to pay over retail
I got mine for retail but I dont think Eastbay is getting it. I called them and the rep said she dont see it on file.
The rep you spoke with was wrong. /facepalm

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

^the eastbay rep confirmed it so there maybe a small stock on eastbay. Wore some royal pros today and people were like "huh? are those real" smh
Originally Posted by Zero 0123

It's funny. Nike is saying these are a "limited" release. Eastbay is saying they are a GR. I'm thinking 2010 Eggplant quantities. Shouldn't be too hard to get if you put the work into it.

I just called Swoosh, and apparently, there is NO discount. Pretty messed up if you ask me. The Pearls and the Black/Reds were discounted. Seems like Nike is tightening up on Swoosh. First the Cement III's and now these.
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like I might just have to pass or find a pair of 07's...
I am going off what I can see in our system and from what other people are saying their local stores are getting.  It looks like a general release to me, but now that people are saying some stores around them are not getting them, I am not sure.

EastbayRep - Ray

Since the release for these shoes is just hours away, here's a reminder to all the lurkers, new members and brand new Foamposite fans....

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF IT'S FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN FOR A BAG OF DIRT....TAKE ALL THAT TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS OR LEAVE IT IN YOUR SIGNATURE.

IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE....YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED.

PLEASE READ THE RULES STICKIED AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM FOR BETTER CLARIFICATION!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by robxdrew

bigj505 wrote:

ndc only charges shipping on shoes < 100 bucks

I'm thinking about ordering from ndc then.

Any complaints at all from anybody that ever ordered from ndc?
my only complaint is that i have a hard time finding the link for when they 1st drop. shouldnt be a problem on these but limited releases give me the blues cause i always miss out (see Kobe grinches lol).

they are pretty good with not canceling orders also.

lol nice.

I'll see. This weekend is just real busy.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

I know people are gonna say "go try them on", but I want to buy them online when they first release on eastbay to save $ on shipping and taxes.  If I try them on, then go online, it might be sold out

maybe I should just buy both sized 11 and 11.5 and return the one that doesn't fit.

thats a good idea

last year for the Eggplants, my local FTA had Final Sale and no returns policy so you might want to check before buying them

If I was ya'll ordering online...get from NDC. They always get your stuff to you way faster than Eastbay and you don't have to wait 50 minutes to get through and then 20 minutes later have your order canceled.

Plus you always receive your box in MINT condition.

Good luck to everyone tonight.

They want $200 for these? (based on the eastbay link) I'm gonna stay in sneaker retirement, no Brett Favre comeback for me.

I wear a 12 and MOST shoes (Jordans) are quite roomy with a 12 anyone similar size think I will be right with a 12 on these? and no I can't try them on because they aren't releasing in Australia, no retro foams have
Eastbay reccomends to go 1/2 size up but they don't have a 12.5 lol
Any help would be appreciated
EDIT: after reading a few pages back I will just stick with true to size 
laugh.gif

I copped mine from Eastbay with my 20% off a few months ago, I'll get my order confirmation tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

I copped mine from Eastbay with my 20% off a few months ago, I'll get my order confirmation tonight
pimp.gif
how did you buy from Eastbay a few months ago when they just put it up today?

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by The7onius

pimp.gif
how did you buy from Eastbay a few months ago when they just put it up today?

I have a head office connect, she was kind enough to order them for me.

Jada2001Retro wrote:

I asked Nike on Twitter this morning and apparently this morning they switched it to 3 per customer and NO Swoosh discount. What a complete joke...what good is a Swoosh discount if everything I want isn't even discounted.

Dang homie, I won the raffle at the Niketown that I work at, and my coach told me  that I could cop with the discount.

talk to my local footlocker and footaction they said they getting these also Jimmy Jazz and DTLR will have these, except maybe finishline moslty everybody will have these on they're shelves tomorrow morning
pimp.gif
 so much for limted release like alot of people were claiming a few weeks ago
laugh.gif

HOH orlando have a big shipment, so do all the other stores within a mile radius, chickens have hatched and already pregnant.

^
laugh.gif
.... but seriously my Footaction here alone is getting 42 pairs
eek.gif
 they're not even that big compared to footlocker

Back
Top Bottom