Royce confronting Reakwons camp!

I'm sorry I don't have the video but supposedly the vid is up and I can't find it anywhere...did anybody see this???!...I read on JoeBuddentv.comthat Royce started talk hard and getting people shook but I wanna see this vid....for the people that don't know Royce went up to Rea to talk and it'staped so I'm guessing this is the video people are talking about.

My man...
pimp.gif

"It's disrespect to me...cuz the !##* wouldn't have happened if I was there..."

Nickle Nine is dat +$#@%
pimp.gif

What's with all the
pimp.gif
's???

What did Royce do of any significance in that vid? Do yall even know who he talked to?
laugh.gif

I feel bad for those slaughterhouse clowns having to stick up for joseph. He needs a fist smashed into his yap, then maybe he can finally keep other dudesnames out his mouth. I can imagine him going at eminem, and Em just verbally molesting him. Dude would probably challenge him to a duel or something

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Rae is a %$@$+.
Bet everything you wouldn't tell him that

I bet I wont cus the chances of me EVER seeing him are 1 in a million, his actions were *%*@@. But if i saw him Id yell it at the top of my lungs.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Rae is a %$@$+.
Bet everything you wouldn't tell him that

I bet I wont cus the chances of me EVER seeing him are 1 in a million, his actions were *%*@@. But if i saw him Id yell it at the top of my lungs.

What actions? Rae didn't do $!%+ it was someone that was in his crew that acted up. I also find it funny how none of the Slaughterhouse dudes have saidanything straight up to Rae's face(I'm guessing Joey might be the exception and that's why he's looking out one eye right now). I respect Roycefor sticking up for his people but if anyone's the #$#%% it's Budden hiding behind his webcam.

N's stay blaming Rae for something his man's did,
Rae put it on his kids he didn't want Joe to get punched
How yall sound?
Plus what are yall praising royce for? he aint do nothing but the same thing Crooked I did
"yall wouldn't have did that if i was there"
This is comedy.

I see some people STILL believing ANYTHING they see on the net.

Rae was not there, all Royce did was talk. All this coulda, woulda, shoulda is ridiculous.

If you REALLY were going to do ANYTHING, it would have been DONE, not said.

Rae is a %!@+#, but Joe got punched..........6 on 1, but 1 person punched you. This guy Joey is all entertainment.

Nothing is going to happen to Rae, so people need to just forget about that. All they are doing is boosting Rae's album sales.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

i swear i heard a smack
frown.gif
. This is PROBABLY gonna get bad
You mean one of them tough acting %%!%%@ clapping their hands together?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom