RUBEN STUDDARD...1 for MANkind! vol. We want prenup!We want prenup!

ruben2.jpg

During his Idol days people named him the Velvet Teddy Bear, because his of infectious smile and  cute cuddly ways.  But, when it  came to preparing his prenup paperwork and making sure he didn’t give his wife a  *DAMN*  thing, he turned into a Grizzly Bear   (The one that attacks you in your sleep).

More men probably need to take a page or two from Mr. Ruben Studdard if they have any plans for marriage. The Idol champ, recently finalized his divorce, and  went through one of the easiest divorces ever ,Well  for him, not so much for Zuri.

Back in November Ruben filed for Divorce from his wife Surata Zuri McCants, citing irreconcilable differences. The two meet years ago at a Wal-mart where Ruben had a CD signing.

Ruben and Zuri, During Happier Times, On Their Wedding Day

Don’t think Zuri didn’t attempt to get something before the divorce was finalized. She tried to get the divorce judge to throw out the prenup, claiming that Ruben unexpectedly  forced the prenup documents upon her and pressured her to sign them  just days before the wife, which he left her with no choice.

The judge wasn’t feeling Zuri’s claims, because at the end of the day her signature was on the documents.  So in the end Zuri, pretty much left with what she came with. However, she did get to keep her wedding dress, wedding photo album, 2006 BMW, and a 10,000 property settlement (2,000 went toward her lawyer fees). The two didn’t have any kids, so she wasn’t able to get child support.  The Judge even ordered  Zuri to RETURN HER ENGAGEMENT RING (%$% , Ruben, That’s Rough).

On the other hand, Ruben PAYS NO ALIMONY, gets to keep all his funds, home, jewelry, pensions, clothing, and  royalties.  So pretty much Ruben keeps everything.

Read more: http://www.askkissy.com/2012/04/08/...-gets-back-the-engagement-ring/#ixzz1rcHsJwz1

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Wow. Nicely done.

Word.
I feel like everyone should leave with what they came with. Idc if my wife had millions, as a man I wouldn't feel the need to fight her for a piece. And as a man, if you didn't help me get to where I am you shouldn't get a dime.

pimp.gif
Good for him,but he needs to relinquish the title of Teddy Bear IMMEDIATELY because there can only be one...

Advance upon me hippbropotamus.

Back
Top Bottom