Ruben Studdard NEW ALBUM "Love IS" IN STORES MAY 19th...

Tracklist: 1 Together 2 More Than Words 3Song For Her 4 How You Make Me Feel 5 Don't Make `Em Like U No More 6 I Can't Help It 7 Just Because 8 My Love is a Rock 9 The Long and Winding Road 10For the Good Times 11 We Got Love (That's Enough) 12 Footprints in the Sand 13 Wet Pillows (BONUS TRACK) "Love IS," Studdard's fourth albumand his first release since 2006, is out May 19 through Hickory Records / 19 Recordings. While Stargate holds down production for "Together," therest of the album is helmed by Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, best known for their chart-topping success with Janet Jackson, Boyz II Men and Mary J. Blige. Thiswill be the album that Ruben's fans have been waiting for...
pimp.gif
Ruben on 106 talking about the album...
Ruben Stuattard 106 Int 5-11
by yardie4lifever2
Video for first single..."Together" Produced by Stargate
Ruben Studdard |MTV Music
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you made a ruben studdard thread though

i mean, you act as if the +!!## aint got skills? And 90% of it was done by Jam & Lewis. I'd say the album should be dope...

...hmmmm prolly cuz one of ya fellow niketalkers worked on it.....

that fellow would be me.

Originally Posted by Changethegame

i mean, you act as if the +!!## aint got skills? And 90% of it was done by Jam & Lewis. I'd say the album should be dope...
bruh if it aint Drake or Gucci or some R&B artist with a radio hit dont post bout it in here majority of niketalk dont even know who Jimmy Jam& Terry Lewis are

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Changethegame

bruh if it aint Drake or Gucci or some R&B artist with a radio hit dont post bout it in here majority of niketalk dont even know who Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis are

But some do. This thread is for those that do. If they don't know, they aint gotta come into the thread. And no one need claim to be an R&B fan notknowing who Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis are. Period.

I hate to play A&R, but this album will not sell more than 100,000 copies, for two reasons:

1) This album comes out on Tuesday, and the first any promotion for it was, what, last week?
2) 2009 is not the year to be trying to make a comeback.

It's a shame, though. Ruben's talented, but whatever label he's on does not know how to promote him at all.
smh.gif

damn came out today? i love Ruben...his first album was great...i played the hell out of it freshman year til i lost it...def. pickin this up...probablytomorrow...props to dude who worked on it...

Back
Top Bottom