Rude, loudmouth college student gets arrested in class.

roc boy jada

Banned
laugh.gif

Can someone embed? I'm having trouble doing so right now.

"You coulda been went on..."
laugh.gif
I heard she's 24 years old.

No racist, but how did I know she was going to be black when I clicked on the thread?

She should've just shut up but that police stuff was OD. She got up and looked like she was leaving the arrest was unwarrented.

No racist, but how did I know she was going to be black when I clicked on the thread?
Because white people don't get arrested for being rude. That humiliation is reserved for black people.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I see a large settlement coming her way.

for what?
grin.gif
For arresting without cause and assault without cause.

She posed no threat to anyone. She was merely speaking from what the video showed.

Was she rude, yes. Was it uncalled for, yes. Did she commit an act that warranted arrest and three men taking her down? No.

EDIT: She may be able to get the school for discrimination too, if the teacher singled her out and treated her unfairly.

Because white people don't get arrested for being rude. That humiliation is reserved for black people.
QFT

for what?
grin.gif

She posed no threat to anyone. She was merely speaking from what the video showed.

Was she rude, yes. Was it uncalled for, yes. Did she commit an act that warranted arrest and three men taking her down? No.

EDIT: She may be able to get the school for discrimination too, if the teacher singled her out and treated her unfairly.
She threw a water bottle a a student then threatened her and the teacher. The she refused to leave so the arrest was warranted. the police stuff was OD but she wouldnt come nicely with him so....

for what?
grin.gif

she threw a water bottle at someone. that can be considered assault.

EDIT: gentleman above me said the same thing. but yeah. if she wasnt acting like a little @!%!* then that +$%# would never have happened.

Is that on video though?

I'm just going by what I see in the video. In court, that video evidence would be much more compelling than someone's word.

I'm not defending her actions btw, I'm just calling it how I see it.

I've seen worse at my high school and they just get a week of detention or have to pick up trash...

Originally Posted by domc03

QFT

yep.  See Chappelle and his friend Chip talking to the police

Originally Posted by eaalto

Not only that...I guessed who the OP was before I looked to the right...and wouldn't you know...

*shrugs*

I've seen people arrested for less. Way less. (White people too)

Settlement?

Meh...I don't see it.

But I can see a media uproar for her to sue.

whats the background info on this? it looked like a lot happened already before the vid started

Back
Top Bottom