Ruff Ryders DOCUMENTARY : BET Chronicles 5-part series Weds 9pm

I remember buying the I'm Bout It VHS from Modell's Sporting Goods and they threw the And 1 mixtape in the same bag. What a great memory.

Also, I remember it was a huge deal when Snoop signed to them. It was like seeing Hulk Hogan in WCW for the first time. I had so many questions:lol:

Glad they touched on the start in Richmond as I'm hazy on some of those details and over the years, who the hell knows what was/is accurate (bias aside from the fact P is telling it).

Thanks for posting this - will be looking for the others.

As a huge 90's No Limit fan I love this doc was made. Learned a lot of things.
P was a hard working mofo but NoLimit would still be going if he wasnt so stingy to his artists through the years. I remember when people just started leaving

1597355369455.png

1597355490642.png

Went to a Ruff Ryders show in Boston in 2000. The Lox got into it back stage with a bunch of Boston dudes...Benzino, Made Men and their people. Folks ended up getting stabbed and what not. Everyone knew something was popping off but didn't know what happened until later.

So happy there’s a thread for these docu series. Binged the No Limit one last night & this morning. I have a new found respect for Master P.

Watched episode 1 of RR earlier tonight. Can’t wait for the next 4 episodes.

Anyone else thought how epic a Rocafella docuseries would be?

So happy there’s a thread for these docu series. Binged the No Limit one last night & this morning. I have a new found respect for Master P.

Watched episode 1 of RR earlier tonight. Can’t wait for the next 4 episodes.

Anyone else thought how epic a Rocafella docuseries would be?
Rocafella would be sick hope they make one

Just watched the first episode. It’s great so far, I never knew that much outside the music about master p and no limit. They did a great job on this so far.

Did master p graduate high school when he was 14? He was born in 70 and graduated high school in 84?

I’ll always remember no limit for the cd cases they had that were all diff colors with the slotted thing on the left.
E9B4E893-2F6C-4A10-95E4-BFFE36F3E0BF.jpeg

it really wasn't

I would say it was more iconic than it was quality TBH. As a middle school kid, Swizz was new to me so the production was cool. That sound immediately takes me back, so there's definitely a sentimental element.

It wasn't Black on Both Sides or anything :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom