Ruffin51's Top 51: Celebrating 6 Years on Niketalk

nice sir charles! i cant for em to drop!
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

I must say,Ruffin always had the best stuff for auction and at the best prices too,back in the day
4-0-8 Yay Area
Killafonia

^That is a really interesting remark, it's always funny what people remember about you. I used to slang that vintage and a few SBs/newer releases here and there. A lot of my collection was built on reselling, plus I always pared my collection down by selling a few personal pairs here and there (still do). Me and Donjuan513 separately cleaned out some Chicago spots in the pre-boutique era, and even though we were done with them it is interesting to note that my two favorites have closed down within the last year (both Korean mom n pop stores).

One thing I will say as a size 13/12 guy though: Very little in my collection came from digging. I found SO MUCH HEAT in OTHER PEOPLE's sizes that I was more heated than anything from a lot of my searching, although most of the money went to buying heat in my own size. I used to collect sizes that weren't my own because of this but I got tired of it. I probably have maybe.....like two vintage shoes in my collection remaining that came from digging.
-Ruf

ruffin51@gmail.com[/b]

good stuff :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

ya digg!

Has it been that long since I met U at Niketown Chicago?
Promoting NT and talkin' AF1 to the NT employees, LOL!!

Still with the AF1s I see, stay true.
You reach...I teach BrotiPoo@gmail.com

Great Post. Nice to see a back story to each shoe you have come to love.
WANTED
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

TEAM-AF-ONE

Kids pay attention. That's how you build a collection. Every piece is bangin!! Nuff respect.
Fly like cashmere..

amazing collection of shoes that all mean so much to you.....thanks for taking to time to share them with us.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Yooooo. Long time no see.

Man, there are 3 or so pairs that I have to find someday. I have zero clue how you have put together this much size 13 heat. But it's all respect on myend. You have definitely stayed true to your roots. You and I been talking about OG forces for way to long.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pictures duke.

Actually enjoyed reading all the comments for each shoe. Nice to have meaning for each, rather than buying coz it's hot at the moment

Back
Top Bottom