Rules of Conduct Change (vote inside)

With the recent increase in "girl help" posts I believe a section needs to get added to the rules of conduct. I am tired of reading girl help posts with no pictures and just some whiny dude crying about something I dont really care about. I would care more if there were pics (duh). Please scroll down and see the new section i added. It is in blue.

Section 1 - General Conduct

1.  Derogatory comments regarding race, ethnic background, language, gender, sexual orientation or religion are strictly  prohibited. The use of slurs and/or hate speech will result in immediate and permanent banishment from the community without warning.

2.Swearing is unacceptable.    Partially edited profanity such as "#$!","+#%*#", "beyotch", "***", "f--k" and "di**" is also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, orother obvious representations of prohibited language will not betolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictionsmay be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word isappropriate, DO NOT USE IT.

3.No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directedat another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flamesare unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banisment.Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will belocked without discussion.  This includes "Newbie" bashing.

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention ofcreating problems on the board is against NT guidelines. This includesregistering an alternate ID for the sole purpose of creating problemson the board. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately and permanently,and can be locked without notification to the rule breaker. If anexisting member creates a separate troll ID and is caught, the troll IDAND the member's primary ID will be banned. Note: "hijacking" ofthreads (posting with intent to derail a thread) and "copycat" threads(i.e. parodies mocking others' threads) will be considered trolling.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]5. Creating a topic that is asking members for advice/help/opinion about a girl or situation MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY PICTURES OF SAID GIRL. If a member does not post pictures then they will be subject to an immediate 30 day suspension. If a member is caught doing this twice they will be banned.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)][/color]

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]------------------------------------------------------[/color]

ALL THOSE IN FAVOR SAY AYE or I (dont matta). Let us collectively stop this epidemic so that members of niketalk will never have to ask for pics ever again.

You sound like a creeper

alien.gif

Why? I have the right to post my opinion.

You sound mad, doggie. This isn't gonna become an offical rule, so hit your %+$ down

indifferent.gif

What's the purpose of you posting that disgusting animal?

Is that the type of looking girls you bag?

I'd rather have a rule banning stupid threads like this one before banning girl posts without pictures.

ace of jays:

let me ask you this. how many times have you gone into a girl problems thread only to be greeted by a half assed story and then 15 posts of "pics" or "pics then help". this is to make our (NT beasts) experience on niketalk as joyful and efficient as possible. if this has never happened to you then i suggest you voice you opinion with a NAY vote. dirty told me if we get 150 AYEs or Is its gonna be in it.

if i counted correctly RAWSE has already contributed 14 Is's. It would have been 15 but he/she spelled official wrong...

You sound mad, doggie. This isn't gonna become an offical rule, so hit your %+$ down

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

ace of jays:

let me ask you this. how many times have you gone into a girl problems thread only to be greeted by a half assed story and then 15 posts of "pics" or "pics then help". this is to make our (NT beasts) experience on niketalk as joyful and efficient as possible. if this has never happened to you then i suggest you voice you opinion with a NAY vote. dirty told me if we get 150 AYEs or Is its gonna be in it.

if i counted correctly RAWSE has already contributed 14 Is's. It would have been 15 but he/she spelled official wrong...

Your jokes are horrible

i came in here to say it will never happen. if dirty really said that then ill help you out. AYE!

Originally Posted by RAWse

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

ace of jays:

Your jokes are horrible

Yo man you better edit your post's spelling before he uses it against you...

Oh wait a minute...
happy.gif

I agree with the post above me..

Back
Top Bottom