Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

And to be completely fair when he was around Jordan retros were the top of the shoe food chain. I agree most were trash

That's because young kids were buying trash. Now they realize some of the difference. For example, a lot of young kids were happy with the 2013 Chicago 1's. Now they realize how trash they are compared to the 2015's.

If Black/Red 1’s are truly rereleasing with OG height and fat swoosh than these are really happening. I’m not a Chicago 1 guy however. Black toes and black based OG 1’s >>>

As a person who’s wearing my ‘15 Chicago’s as I type this wishing they were deadstock.....let’s go!!!!!

I don’t see how people think this wasn’t a given. Most OG1s will get the same treatment the B/reds are to receive this year.

We saw this episode before.

Hold up, again, the bred 1’s were said to NOT BE releasing

DJ Folk said the last he heard was that they were the Black Friday release for this year...He also said if that if JB decided to go with something else for Black Friday then the Black / Red’s would be moved to All Star weekend next year...Chicago’s within the next couple of years...Really all the info we have to go on at this point...

DJ Folk said the last he heard was that they were the Black Friday release for this year...He also said if that if JB decided to go with something else for Black Friday then the Black / Red’s would be moved to All Star weekend next year...Chicago’s within the next couple of years...Really all the info we have to go on at this point...
The info we got last said the bred coming out were not the OG breds. Whatever date that was. With Gentry behind all this now too..... y’all about to be pissed

Pretty sure the defiant cut will be the cut for all future Jordan 1 OGs going forward...

would love another shot at these soon. I am sure they will come at some point, but the question is when.

Can jb just release the cherrywood, and ginger 16’s already!? We’ve seen every 1985-1989 shoe retro more than 3 times already. Let’s get some love for the Jordan’s that came out in the millennium.

Still in for the Chicago 1’s though if they release. Lol

would love to have a pair... these and breds only thing missing from 1's collection...i have the 2013's chicagos and the breds from the celtics pack but its not the same thing :smh:

If Black/Red 1’s are truly rereleasing with OG height and fat swoosh then these are really happening.
Pretty much...Black toes, royals, and shadows will definitely follow. Not sure why some are doubting.

Pretty much...Black toes, royals, and shadows will definitely follow. Not sure why some are doubting.

Have the holy trinity ‘13 set and still need remastered shadows for the holy trinity remastered set. Nike will have access to my wallet again for the super remastered joints

Your my guy, sell that ‘13 set please. JB played everyone once we saw the Fragments. I act like those never happened.

Looking at the height of those is upsetting to say the least. But the color shades on ‘13’s are better than the remastered joints imo

Have the holy trinity ‘13 set and still need remastered shadows for the holy trinity remastered set. Nike will have access to my wallet again for the super remastered joints
I completed the trinity on the remastered set easily thankfully(multiples of everything with footstore discounts). But yea I’m back again also. I need black toes tho, that was my only miss since 14.

Back
Top Bottom