Jordan 1 OG HIGH “CHICAGO” - NOT HAPPENING

They're made in Vietnam thats all that is. The mold didn't necessarily change.

get.gif

Now if you mean Unions, I can see that since the swoosh resembles the '85. If you mean the '16 retro I'm confused.
so I'm not crazy. noticed a vietnam pair ran bigger

Yes, they were made in Vietnam, along with I think the “neutral grey/hyper crimsons,” turbo greens, and phantoms. I’m just reiterating what DJ Folk claimed to hear from Jordan Brand designers re: the coutures being the test production of a new, higher mold.

That is correct. The Best Hand in the Games were the first OG Highs to be produced in Vietnam. The Red & ochre pairs were made in both Vietnam and China. It’s a factory thing similar to 90s Jordan’s. They vary in a few way considering labor and integrity differs by region. So I wouldn’t call that a change in actual mold.

That is correct. The Best Hand in the Games were the first OG Highs to be produced in Vietnam. The Red & ochre pairs were made in both Vietnam and China. It’s a factory thing similar to 90s Jordan’s. They vary in a few way considering labor and integrity differs by region. So I wouldn’t call that a change in actual mold.

Right, I wasn't implying that the increased production output from the Vietnam factories had anything to do with the rumor of a change in the mold (it was likely in anticipation of tariffs). I will attest to the fact that the cut of the coutures is markedly different and clearly intentional as far as design.

They're made in Vietnam thats all that is. The mold didn't necessarily change.

get.gif

Now if you mean Unions, I can see that since the swoosh resembles the '85. If you mean the '16 retro I'm confused.
I’m saying 2016 storm blues sit higher than most, as in a higher cut

I’ll believe it when I see it. Still think they’re pulling some sort of okie doke if they do. 23 on the side or some Gentry BS

If these are faithful to the OGs I am all in. First and only time using a bot I struck out on these last time.

I've said I wanted to double up on stuff before and then talked sense into myself at the last minute, but I dead*** want 2 pairs if they're at least as good as the 2015s.

No question.

“New Beginnings” = "Remastered for real this time”. :lol:

In all seriousness, I’m going to hope for the best. There’s not a whole lot to improve, the swoosh, the midsole, and the shape a bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom