RUMORED Air Jordan 4 FIRE RED 2019

A couple shoetubers said the quality was bad and it was all downhill after that. Luckily for me, I never listen to "leather experts"
amen

only guy on youtube worth watching is Nightwing. He doesn't sugar coat **** even if and when he gets it for free direct from the companies.

these other guys don't know ****

they might "feel" the same but they aren't though.. ones genuine leather while the other isn't anywhere close to real leather regardless what niketalk, google, etc tell you

they might "feel" the same but they aren't though.. ones genuine leather while the other isn't anywhere close to real leather regardless what niketalk, google, etc tell you

Who really know thought? Seriously. It’s just an assumption. Neither company will disclose where the leather is purchased. My $80 Chucks have the best leather from any shoe I currently own. No padding, just pure leather.

lol haha, how did a fire red 4 thread turn into a tb3 quality discussion thread lol.

but, I am sorry to all of u that got crappy tb3s. mine are absolutely gorgeous.

oh, and I'm in for the fire red 4s haha. def

Not sure what everybody else got, but my TB's have no issues at all, leather, EP or otherwise. I agree they should have only been $190-$200 but they are no where near as bad as Niketalk would lead you to believe.
You should’ve played the lottery instead of buying the TBs. You def would have hit.

I haven’t even seen pictures of a good pair.

I find it hard to believe that some magical way, some of yall got a " good quality" pair from 2016 tb3s.
I went thru a few pair at fnl , then went to ftl went thru a few there,& ended back at fnl to grab the pair there that was 1/2 decent. Returned em 2 days later.

A little later was out the nike outlet and they had a bunch of these, my son wanted them as a birthday gift , so I went thru a bunch there as well to grab his pair. Every pair I came across had the same exact trash ep and plasticky leather . Not even gonna talk about flaws I came across.

From my experience those were a complete failure.

I find it hard to believe that some magical way, some of yall got a " good quality" pair from 2016 tb3s.
I went thru a few pair at fnl , then went to ftl went thru a few there,& ended back at fnl to grab the pair there that was 1/2 decent. Returned em 2 days later.

A little later was out the nike outlet and they had a bunch of these, my son wanted them as a birthday gift , so I went thru a bunch there as well to grab his pair. Every pair I came across had the same exact trash ep and plasticky leather . Not even gonna talk about flaws I came across.

From my experience those were a complete failure.

They quality craftsmanship you’re expecting should maybe guide you towards another brand. Which is fine because $200 is still $200, but I mean they are still just basketball shoes. Made from synthetic leather, plastic and a bunch of glue. Lower your standards to rock Jordans :rofl:

That pair in particular was very bad , worst then the majority of retro Js in terms of material especially.

Can’t believe it’s been 6 years since the last time these dropped... Time flies..
Still got my 2012 pair but definitely in for another.
Hope this Retro is better quality then the last. My 2012 pair toe box came pre creased right out the box.
Joints looked like someone at NDC took em out, threw them on, ran a quick pick up game, laced em back up, put em back in the box, and then sent them to me. :smh:

Last edited:
38345833-C467-4C66-81AB-5E1C4A4DB53D.jpeg
B45C2A10-0327-4668-AE24-7D0F74490A52.jpeg
5B713D7A-5F08-4259-97A0-F6947E73D869.jpeg
022657B9-9868-4E25-99C4-7E7B50FA5295.jpeg
48A3BD66-027A-40AE-A796-C461C38C71DC.jpeg
AE5C0083-3D7C-4CA1-B75A-D0A0A865D473.jpeg
FEC73890-6390-49EE-AF85-5DF7C8C4FA72.jpeg
9B2D0A46-2591-47B3-99D2-A164BD039174.jpeg
80C4B3DC-CB34-43B3-9A5E-FF255FB32BFB.jpeg
60590C40-5C48-4144-86A6-8436EB3F27EB.jpeg
Well...shape on True Blues look better to me, elephant print is also lower. Leather is stiffer. And since you leather experts wanna say people only vouch for TB3s leather quality because we wear Payless shoes, I attached my $700 Gucci loafers, actual $700 shoes, not $700 resell price lmao, and the leather feels exactly the same as my True Blues.
I wouldn’t want my basketball shoes to be as stiff as my formal shoes, but I guess that’s just me.

I thought the true blue quality was okay until I compared to my 2006 Fire Red 3, got my Alternate motorsports, then 2018 Black Cements. In this day and age, there is always push back against a popular opinion by contrarians who would rather perish than agree with the majority. I bet y’all think the last Fire Red 4 Retro didn’t haven crap leather either :rofl:

Never owned these before, always wanted them. I’m definitely in for a pair. :pimp:
And to be honest you haven't missed out! Both Retros of the fire reds (and military blues for that matter) have been among the worse JB releases of all time. I' not counting that laser pair, well because they were lasered! I am hoping these are done right.

Ya, the 2005 White/Red laser 4 with cap & shirt is the only iteration of this model & colorway that I've had.
Quality of mats was on point except for the midsole paint. Didn't like the laser printing either or the mold.

I consider 'em a fire red release but can see why other folks would not.

I wish '16 true blue 3s never released.... half of y'all won't shut the hell up about it. It could be a Jordan 14 thread and half y'all bring it up. petty.

These or the military blue, whichever came first, were the first retro I held in hand and did not want due to horrible quality. Forget the year, 2008-9?

It was the Military Blue IV from 2006. I was heavy into JB at that stage in my life and our store unfortunately did not get them due one of the larger chains getting an 'exclusive' in Canada. I had a good friend of mine who knew absolutely nothing about basketball shoes nor cared about them accompany me to the store and he took a look, held them and asked me if they were fakes.

Suffice to say I didn't end up buying them and I have no regrets. The Carolina IX retro from 2009 was another horrid retro.

Back
Top Bottom