RUMORED Air Jordan 4 FIRE RED 2019

Tinker 3s are BRILLIANT. Dropping the FTL, JTH, and katrina pair’s was the mistake. They all look so close to the White cement 3.

Not a fan of Tinker 3s, lack of OG White Cements, Katrina’s suck, Mocha 3 mystery, clear sole on pure money’s... it’s sucked

Not a fan of Tinker 3s, lack of OG White Cements, Katrina’s suck, Mocha 3 mystery, clear sole on pure money’s... it’s sucked
Squandered opportunity. 2015 and 2016 were two of the best recent retro years with OGs and retro+. For years, I’ve believed that Jordan brand design staff is a bunch of hypebeasts who have no real sense of style or brand appreciation. At least Gentry could get creative with non OGs

Squandered opportunity. 2015 and 2016 were two of the best recent retro years with OGs and retro+.

I hadn’t bought that many shoes in such a compressed timeframe probably ever. Jordans had been virtually dead to me for several years. And then I could suddenly buy decent retros of cement 4s, white/black 9s, indiglo 14s, white/blue 16s, metallic 5s (actually skipped that one), Space Jams, black/red 12s (skipped as well) ... that was an almost unbelievable run of OG drops in such short order. Doubt we’ll see that again any time soon. It was great to tick so many shoes I’d waited years for off the list so quickly.

Oh that happened, too. Maybe the colors thing was just my school, I really have no way of knowing. But that's the thing, isn't it: Sometimes your perception of something, good or bad, is formed by the little cultural world you occupied during a certain era. Especially when one of those products from the same era is reissued today.
As for the militaries, I suspect we thought they were lame because Jordan's team colors were white, black and red. An off-white, gray and blue (and not Carolina blue) shoe made no sense to us. It was probably also linked to the point you made about the "old" models. In my area, the first three OG colorways started to become harder and harder to find as the year went on, but every store always had the militaries after they released. So when someone showed up wearing them, we kind of knew or at least thought they settled on the militaries because they were late to the game in getting the IVs, and that colorway was a consolation prize in our eyes LOL
Wasn't Eminem going to your same school?

If so, that means that just like the WC 3 and grape 5, we’ll have to wait even longer for the og gr pair

Even if it’s the mars pair, they got Nike Air on the PRM 6s, so Nike Air in these doesnt seem far fetched

IF this is true ... JFC. Good work, Jerkof ... I mean Gentry. Thank god they released most of the models (and in reasonable form) I'd been waiting for during the past couple of years before that clown resurfaced. Once black/cement 4s arrive, which also seem to have escaped the Gentry treatment, I'm pretty much good with the Jordans I have in the closet so I won't have to take crap versions produced by this dimwit's mind. White/fire red 5s with NA on the heel (the 3M tongue fire reds, not the black tongue) are just about the only Jordan I have a thirst for that I don't own. I'm sure he'll ruin those, though, if they ever even come back anytime soon. :smh:

Tougher leather would be a great addition. Whether it's for basketball playing endurance or all day casual wear.

Back
Top Bottom