Rumored Nike Air Jordan IV Retro "Black/Cement Grey" 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I regret selling my vnds and ds pair a couple years ago because they look so damn good, I sold them because the paint cracked basically out the box. I would double up on these with the quickness and pray they don't crack.

The paint on the 2012's chips like white-out

Mine are pretty new so once it gets really bad I need to repaint

The paint on the 2012's chips like white-out

Mine are pretty new so once it gets really bad I need to repaint

I have 2 pairs one like 9/10 and one about 7/10. Going to repaint the worse pair tomorrow then if that goes well do the better pair.

Hoping the Angelus paint won't crack.

Currently rocking my 2012 pair. They could've been better but they look pretty good. I've rarely worn mine but they've been my go to shoe for the past 5 days and I've been wearing them for about 5-6 hours at a time. Will throw them back in the box Sunday and they won't see the light of day again until probably October. Hopefully a 2016 pair is confirmed by then :wow:

Ive given my first pair of 2012's hundreds of wears. I guess I got lucky, cuz they are suffering basically no pealing at all

View media item 1615536

Might be time to unload my DS pair though
Don't double up like I used to, but BC IV is my grail, I didn't think JB would be releasing them again so soon

Last edited:
People are saying the 2016 white cements paint cracks. So besides durabuck and a Nike Air, the next retro won't be as much a come up as with the white cements. I wish JB could figure a way to prevent peeling. I should have kept my 2012 pair 
mad.gif

If your 2016 pair of white cements is cracking you're overweight. My 2012' black cement have no cracking what so ever
excessive weight isn't always the cause for cracking, my shoes cracked in high school when I was a very skinny 110 pounds at 5'10

Black cement 4s are definitely in my top 5 of all time. I just wore my 2012 a few days ago

View media item 1939080

When these retro again I hope we don't get that ashy Larry upper with the cheap paint on the mid soles.

I see that San Andreas fault line on the inside midsole, same stuff happened to mine, really hope they get it right too

My 2012 aren't even cracked on the inner midsole, the black paints is moreso gashed smh

I'm not a big dude at all. I guess the quality was hit or miss with a lot more miss. But since when were these announced to be released already? I thought it was just a rumor

My 2012 aren't even cracked on the inner midsole, the black paints is moreso gashed smh

I'm not a big dude at all. I guess the quality was hit or miss with a lot more miss. But since when were these announced to be released already? I thought it was just a rumor

It's still a rumor. With all the other shoes coming out we'll probably see these next year. who knows

Ended up selling my 2012 pair couple years ago, didn't like how big and floppy the tongue was. Definitely getting these if they made all the adjustments like the cements.

Ended up selling my 2012 pair couple years ago, didn't like how big and floppy the tongue was. Definitely getting these if they made all the adjustments like the cements.

2016 WCs seemed to me to have the same long tongue as all the retro IV's. Maybe a little extra padding, but not much difference IMO

Havent seen any 1 other site or source confirm this or even speculate ... so Modern Notoriety is trusted now?

People are saying the 2016 white cements paint cracks. So besides durabuck and a Nike Air, the next retro won't be as much a come up as with the white cements. I wish JB could figure a way to prevent peeling. I should have kept my 2012 pair >:
weren't the OG pair dyed not painted? They should go back to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom