Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

I can’t access the site. I get a message for the tie dye Jordan I’s smh. I’d love to pick up another pair if my size is available

Noooooooooo. Got here late and there's no 12s left. Why all you gotta wear the same size? Hahaha

and just like that i copped 3 CWS for about retail for 1. they only had size 10 but got them anyways and sure am happy i went up 1/2. my foot is weird, usually a 9.5 but fit 9-10 depending on the silhouette.

From the Nike fire sale. All size 12 as well.

1C532764-A394-4098-990F-ECC76BB95881.jpeg

Man, the black ones didn’t release in canada. All we had were the whites, and the greens.

Just got a cancellation email, ****. I was one of the first to order them joints, I'm tight.

Last edited:
Nike needs to release the Zoom GP II soon. I am practically done with sneakers, these are one of the few shoes that can still draw me in.

I forgot all about these joints coming out a couple years ago. Just ran across Nightwings review of these and instantly copped. Why they so cheap lol? I might buy 3 or 4 of these at the price. These were great on foot 20+ years ago.

Has anyone who's played in these experienced their toenails/toes hurting? I have the white colour way; they fit great and I don't feel like my foot is sliding forward, but I end up with bruised-feeling toes at the end of a session.

Back
Top Bottom