Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

Joined Oct 10, 2014
The white black and sonic colour is on footlocker.ca for $112 Canadian ($90ish US) with codes. Copped the sonic and another OG colour at that price. We’ll see if I keep the sonic pair.

Joined Oct 10, 2014
i just need those neon greens next. i was mad when the Air Go LWP didnt release in the majority of their colorways and i dont want that happening here
I’ll cop the Neons day 1 if they drop, been wanting that one since I was a kid.

Joined Feb 19, 2013
The red isn’t even close and there is no black. These will sit hardest of the 4 and that’s saying something.

$65. I’ll cop then.

Joined Aug 22, 2013
It's obviously an alternate Seattle CW...I'm surprised Weartesters would run with a stupid name like "Miami."

Joined Aug 10, 2012
It's obviously an alternate Seattle CW...I'm surprised Weartesters would run with a stupid name like "Miami."
We didn’t “run” with it - that’s what the release sheet for the shop where we took the pics listed the colorway as, straight from Nike. Trust me, it makes no sense to us either - it needs to be brighter and at least have some black. Worst part is they got it right on the Zoom Flight Glove.

Joined Aug 10, 2012
Thanks duke40 duke40 for the behind the scenes.

I wouldn't expect more from Nike :lol:
It’s terrible - the colorway and those crappy materials. This is an all-timer for me performance wise and the treatment, besides the first two colors, has sucked.

Joined Mar 1, 2005
lord knows ill buy those miami maroons but on super discount. i would've taken the colorways from the nike air believe. i think i had a grey colorway and a white/red one.

cmon nike. give us what we want.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now