Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

Buying day 1 feel these will sell like the black 98s will catch a non og colorway on discount.

Last edited:
The glossy leather kills it for me...in a bad way. Wasn't a fan of that colorway to begin with so I'll sit the initial release out and hope for the navy blue (which I believe the leather rand was iridescent) or black volt color way.

Price according to Footlocker relesse calendar, how we feeling bout it
Screenshot_20190407-134445.png

Nah at that price. Way to expensive for that shoe and especially for the initial release color way. I could maybe see the black / neon or navy / white pair moving but I’m pretty positive these will sit.

Nah at that price. Way to expensive for that shoe and especially for the initial release color way. I could maybe see the black / neon or navy / white pair moving but I’m pretty positive these will sit.
The OG colorways will sell the rest will be outlet bound

Via Sneakerfiles:

Nike Zoom GP
Colorway: Mystic Green/Team Crimson/White-Black
Release Date: Spring 2019
Style Number: AR4342-300
Price: $160

upload_2019-4-13_17-25-17.png

Looks like an 90's Sonics Away Jersey Colorway

upload_2019-4-13_17-27-5.png

Horrible colorblocking on the green pair. The red should have just been used on the collar, liner or leather portion covering the monkey paw. The heel part makes no sense.

If it’s real carbon fiber on the bottom and has forefoot Zoom then it’s not a huge deal to pay retail. If it does not, then $50.00.

Last edited:
160 is annoying but i must own these again.
i dont like the greens, i'll take black n white, black neon, blue, and throw a Heat colorway if they want

Back
Top Bottom