Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

must have for those black ones!! they were the ones i balled in and miss them dearly.

does the swoosh look small to anyone else?

The 2s look like the Pippen 2s if they touched that teenage mutant ninja turtle ooze.
The royal ones were cool.

I liked these slightly better.
Underrated sneaker. Could have had better cws
Nike-Air-Zoom-GP-4.jpg

Both could have had better cws.

The 3s are ok.
Black pair was cool.

Glove
Zoom gp

Imo.

Last edited:
Only seeing the Sonics CW on NDC...and those STILL aren't on sale.

Want the white/blacks and black/whites.

edit: wow, never even occurred to me to look at the footsites :lol:

Came in last night from NDC...

To give you an idea of fit, all of my OG pairs were size 11.5 and fit comfortably with my toes slightly touching the end. These are size 12 and my toes touch the end comfortably like the OG 11.5. The difference is, these are also much narrower in the toes, like the Lebron XI.

The good thing is the leather is extremely soft which still allows for a comfortable fit.

I think a 12.5 would have fit better in the toes, but then the rest of the fit would suffer. Cushioning is superb.

ED0D5FE7-7121-420C-AF35-FC473D9072E2.jpeg

Last edited:
damn, have to return these.

got my usual size 10, and the width is cool, but there's too much room at the front of the foot (more than a thumbs width)...

i remember the size 10's in the OGs were butter... i wonder if they changed the sizing....

The 2s look like the Pippen 2s if they touched that teenage mutant ninja turtle ooze.
The royal ones were cool.

I liked these slightly better.
Underrated sneaker. Could have had better cws
Nike-Air-Zoom-GP-4.jpg

Both could have had better cws.

The 3s are ok.
Black pair was cool.

Glove
Zoom gp

Imo.

That full-length Zoom insole in these was magic.

Copped the whites for $128 with "TAKE20" from footlocker

(yes, I know there were better deals...but nobody had a size 14)

Bigfooters---foot sites have 14 & 15s

I remember trying a 15 in Gloves and the fit was just too sloppy.

a 14.5 would solve so many problems for me...yet a very small part of me is happy there is no such thing. Can you imagine the difficulty (not to mention resale) on a 14.5?

Only experienced it once, on a pair of 350v2s

damn, have to return these.

got my usual size 10, and the width is cool, but there's too much room at the front of the foot (more than a thumbs width)...

i remember the size 10's in the OGs were butter... i wonder if they changed the sizing....

Ahh damn so they run a bit big? Wow.

The only place I’ve seen that has the black pair releasing on the 12th is FinishLine. I need these to drop on Ndc so I can unload these gift cards.

The only place I’ve seen that has the black pair releasing on the 12th is FinishLine. I need these to drop on Ndc so I can unload these gift cards.

Other colors dropped later ndc. Nike twitter told someone they were dropping just didn’t have a date.

Back
Top Bottom