Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

Got the whites in today and I am thoroughly impressed.

This is how you retro a shoe...damn. Build quality on my pair is immaculate and the materials are NICE. The leather is super 90s.

Fit is absolutely TTS for me. These fit a hair better than the Gloves did.

Got the whites in today and I am thoroughly impressed.

This is how you retro a shoe...damn. Build quality on my pair is immaculate and the materials are NICE. The leather is super 90s.

Fit is absolutely TTS for me. These fit a hair better than the Gloves did.

Agree. Fit much better than gloves for me. Found gloves to be really tight. Have you held the Sonics joints? Materials even better on those.

FSR in the Black pair up on END for $111 shipped.

Just copped a size 12

59BEADE5-D3B1-49DF-ADE1-9D28354282C6.png

Agree. Fit much better than gloves for me. Found gloves to be really tight. Have you held the Sonics joints? Materials even better on those.

Haven't held them but I'll be copping those on discount too. Super impressed with the model overall.

Blacks will be copped too when they get taken off exclusion from Foot sites.

omg been waiting a decade for these. coming out of retirement for them. so if i cop from end, i have to cop one size down correct?

Last edited:
Man, so I been back and forth trying to decide cause I’m trying to take a break from spending. Finally say **** it, keep checking out but it keeps saying my cart empty when I try to checkout. They tell me I gotta login, so I do that. I’m trying to check out and having more issues. Finally I hit place order and then I get a text talking about fraud from my bank. Smh, it’s a sign saying don’t buy these now.

You should buy them.
They ain't going on sale below that and sizes will dry up.
It's a good quality retro
Think about how good they'll look with shorts and no shows, or sweats, or 512s with the ratchet undone.
Buy them.

Buy them now.

Last edited:
I had the same issue with the fraud thing. I got a text and confirmed it was me buying. Then tried again and it went thru

**** y’all

I tried again, **** still ain’t working. I got the fraud text to confirm and I still can’t do it for some reason.

Last edited:
Thanks for the assist I Am Si Guy I Am Si Guy !

Patiently waiting on the navy blue Mariners color now.....and rolling the dice on a retro+ color being decent. I’ll take a Bucks or Heat colorway!

copped the white pair bout a month ago....

had to grab the black at that price above. 8)

repped fam!

Back
Top Bottom