Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

The supersonics colorway has better materials and looks well crafted.
I'll wait till I see below $80
Yup. The sonics is colourway has superb material. Waiting those to go on deep discount the. I’ll grip. This material on these is the worst out of the bunch.

My joints going back, not impressed and got a nice big *** crease on both toes. Quality ain't it, the other shoe I bought was the wrong size so I'm just gonna send both back.

IMG_9718.jpg

damn that "suede" looks like the thin lining material of some of the nike tech gear....

you can tell its thin by all the creasing around the seams....almost like ripples or waves....damn hella disappointing....

Im def, not paying retail for this color.

Hopefully the blue joints get the same treatment material-wise as the sonic's colorway.

Yup. The sonics is colourway has superb material. Waiting those to go on deep discount the. I’ll grip. This material on these is the worst out of the bunch.
I was tryna tell Hahahaha Hahahaha if he got the Sonic's colorway but he ain't wanna hear me out, talking about strike two....I would've told him from the jump not to touch the white pair. Guess this what happens when you have a hot head.

I was tryna tell Hahahaha Hahahaha if he got the Sonic's colorway but he ain't wanna hear me out, talking about strike two....I would've told him from the jump not to touch the white pair. Guess this what happens when you have a hot head.

Fam, Sonics pair will hit $50, maybe even $40. Those are the last ones to sell out and they were the first color. I'll buy the white pair and black pair in a few months when they hit that $60-$70 price.

Gotta go up half size on the black/gold. It legit hurts to put my toes in these.

Do the white/black fit small like these too?

Last edited:
damn that "suede" looks like the thin lining material of some of the nike tech gear....

you can tell its thin by all the creasing around the seams....almost like ripples or waves....damn hella disappointing....

Im def, not paying retail for this color.

Hopefully the blue joints get the same treatment material-wise as the sonic's colorway.
It’s cheap material. My pair was hella wavy :rofl:

I can't believe they had the gall to price these at $160

Or use the OG materials on the Retro plus color but give us mid 2000s fake quality on the OGs

Got the og colorway in white and I love them. Very comfortable, true to size, and I pray they Retro the blk/neon and navy/white colorway now.

New pair coming, interested to see how these come out

Attachments

• 91C6561A-EB40-425B-8BE7-406D796A4C33.png
    91C6561A-EB40-425B-8BE7-406D796A4C33.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 40
:smh:

Disappointed.

This is the type of release that really irks me with NSW.
Like why? You just released an unconventional Sonics colorway....why do 2? Of the same uniform era none the less!

The blame will fall squarely on these 2 Sonic color ways if sales plummet and NSW never releases the Navy/Carolina or Black/Neon.
No need to get cute with all these colors, especially with a niche shoe....stick to the OG’s!

:smh:

Disappointed.

This is the type of release that really irks me with NSW.
Like why? You just released an unconventional Sonics colorway....why do 2? Of the same uniform era none the less!

The blame will fall squarely on these 2 Sonic color ways if sales plummet and NSW never releases the Navy/Carolina or Black/Neon.
No need to get cute with all these colors, especially with a niche shoe....stick to the OG’s!

Tell 'em!
I'd probably cop Black/Neon on Day 1 knowing full well the incoming deep discount.

i just need those neon greens next. i was mad when the Air Go LWP didnt release in the majority of their colorways and i dont want that happening here

Back
Top Bottom