Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

The white black and sonic colour is on footlocker.ca for $112 Canadian ($90ish US) with codes. Copped the sonic and another OG colour at that price. We’ll see if I keep the sonic pair.

i just need those neon greens next. i was mad when the Air Go LWP didnt release in the majority of their colorways and i dont want that happening here
I’ll cop the Neons day 1 if they drop, been wanting that one since I was a kid.

EBEdmJXWsAAsTIL.jpg:large

The red isn’t even close and there is no black. These will sit hardest of the 4 and that’s saying something.

$65. I’ll cop then.

It's obviously an alternate Seattle CW...I'm surprised Weartesters would run with a stupid name like "Miami."

It's obviously an alternate Seattle CW...I'm surprised Weartesters would run with a stupid name like "Miami."

We didn’t “run” with it - that’s what the release sheet for the shop where we took the pics listed the colorway as, straight from Nike. Trust me, it makes no sense to us either - it needs to be brighter and at least have some black. Worst part is they got it right on the Zoom Flight Glove.

Thanks duke40 duke40 for the behind the scenes.

I wouldn't expect more from Nike :lol:

It’s terrible - the colorway and those crappy materials. This is an all-timer for me performance wise and the treatment, besides the first two colors, has sucked.

lord knows ill buy those miami maroons but on super discount. i would've taken the colorways from the nike air believe. i think i had a grey colorway and a white/red one.

cmon nike. give us what we want.

Back
Top Bottom