Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

reps for any eagle-eyed NTer who can name any of the four (visible) shoes in the clear rack in the background

(which I should mention, is meant for clothing and bedding...but fits two pairs of size 14s :rofl:)

reps for any eagle-eyed NTer who can name any of the four (visible) shoes in the clear rack in the background

(which I should mention, is meant for clothing and bedding...but fits two pairs of size 14s :rofl:)
Trainer sc
Kobe 6
Flyknit racer multi
Lunar epic Flyknit multi trainer

50% off at my local HOH $105 Cad (bout 75-80 USD).
9C89A78B-45D6-4558-B255-8BA7F159AC26.jpeg

For today:
9D24B4FD-0066-42A8-894D-A63654D7F908.jpeg

White and black gone on nike.com and only size 13 left on finishline, I just grabbed a 13 from finishline after returning my precreased nike pair,hopefully finishline pair is better.

Almost a full size run on Hibbett. Got a sale going on almost everything on the site so these are 83.98 pre tax. I went ahead and grabbed 2 in my size since I’ve read/watched good reviews about them. Never had these when the released since I was a youngster but I like them. Hopefully someone looking to buy for a decent price is helped by the info.

So nike really aint gonna give us the navy blue joints?

Instead of giving us the navy or the black/neon color ways NSW gave us the Maroons and the mystic greens :smh:
Probably saw the lackluster sales and decided to cancel the rest of the colorways.

This is essentially my biggest gripe with NSW. They give us putrid colorways or cheap plastic/fuse materials when retro’ing certain models and once sales drop they shelve the shoe completely.

Back
Top Bottom