Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
copped.. of course if they drop. Only info is real cloudy so i'm not holding my breath until i see something concrete

Only one website that I found is showing a lightning on March 2nd I hope it happens but I don't think it will.

eh, i doubt this happens. think about it, we havent seen ANY pics as of yet of them. we had pics of Thunders months in advance.

im willing to be that its just going to be those yellow 4s in that Chris Paul pic. think about it, why would Jordan Brand release 2 all yellow 4s in one year? That wouldnt make ANY sense

eh, i doubt this happens. think about it, we havent seen ANY pics as of yet of them. we had pics of Thunders months in advance.
im willing to be that its just going to be those yellow 4s in that Chris Paul pic. think about it, why would Jordan Brand release 2 all yellow 4s in one year? That wouldnt make ANY sense
Doesn't make any sense? Didn't they release them the same day they originally? It makes perfect sense actually. If they release them, they are guaranteed to sellout.

Last edited:
Doesn't make any sense? Didn't they release them the same day they originally? It makes perfect sense actually. If they release them, they are guaranteed to sellout.

thats not what I meant. i mean why release the yellow 4s in Chris Paul's pic, then release the Lightnings too? the two colorways look nearly the same, just with slight differences. They did it with the Varsity Red/Infrared releases so it can happen, but i doubt it will happen with these. Its January and we still havent seen a sample pic yet from any of the sites. We havent even seen a catalog pic for confirmation.

im calling ducktales at this point. doesnt matter to me since I already have a pair of lightnings.

thats not what I meant. i mean why release the yellow 4s in Chris Paul's pic, then release the Lightnings too? the two colorways look nearly the same, just with slight differences. They did it with the Varsity Red/Infrared releases so it can happen, but i doubt it will happen with these. Its January and we still havent seen a sample pic yet from any of the sites. We havent even seen a catalog pic for confirmation.
im calling ducktales at this point. doesnt matter to me since I already have a pair of lightnings.
RD is set and you can already pre-order them in some stores....

i'm willing to bet not all the pairs pictured in the recent CP3 pic are releasing to the public...he's got to have some PE's in that bunch

no pics yet?
nerd.gif
That's what I'm thinking! By now I would've thought we'd see some pics.

Yeah.. I found out about the release on a Sneakernews post. Its gonna be a cop for me but I still need to order those Thunders, I ain't even get a chance to get those!

I'd cop at least 2 pairs if these release. I missed the Thunders and I am okay with that but these are probably my favourite in 2013..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom