Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard from different sources that these were set to be a qs on nov. 17... The "were" in that sentence worries me as if their plans have changed

This would be the safe bet ^. Not sure why people are still standing by their assertions that these are still releasing, without giving any sort of information :rolleyes

This would be the safe bet ^. Not sure why people are still standing by their assertions that these are still releasing, without giving any sort of information
eyes.gif
What information do you want? Nothing solid has been officially released but all year long my buddy has been on point with every release even without any concrete evidence. Maybe he's wrong this time, but after talking to him today he sure didn't feel like he was wrong.

What information do you want? Nothing solid has been officially released but all year long my buddy has been on point with every release even without any concrete evidence. Maybe he's wrong this time, but after talking to him today he sure didn't feel like he was wrong.
I want the information that your buddy has that makes him so sure :lol: . I just want to know WHY he's so sure they're coming out, that's all. Like is it just a feeling, does he have a source in Nike, does he know a factory worker over in China that just ordered up a million yards of yellow nubuck, that sorta thing. Like he's gotta be basing his guesses all year long on SOMETHING, not a dream catcher he hangs in his room know what I'm saying? If he has a source he can't reveal cool, just say that and I'll drop this :smokin

I just got word from someone at house of hoops and said it is not on the november release list and corporate believes they are scrapped

I want the information that your buddy has that makes him so sure :lol: . I just want to know WHY he's so sure they're coming out, that's all. Like is it just a feeling, does he have a source in Nike, does he know a factory worker over in China that just ordered up a million yards of yellow nubuck, that sorta thing. Like he's gotta be basing his guesses all year long on SOMETHING, not a dream catcher he hangs in his room know what I'm saying? If he has a source he can't reveal cool, just say that and I'll drop this :smokin

Okay. He's a dm for a major company. He informed me of the db foams before any rumors circulated, told me about the retro taxi 12's, gamma 11s, 3lab5s, bred 1s and a bunch more. I would assume he has legit sources considering he's been a dm for 7 years. Every shoe that he told me would release has indeed released. I told him yesterday that there's still no official word on these and once again his response was his company has been given shipping conformation on these. Now if you were me wouldn't you believe him?

Maybe this time he's wrong but I'll take my chances since he's been right all year.

Now if he could find out about the restock dates I'd be in business :smile:

I just got word from someone at house of hoops and said it is not on the november release list and corporate believes they are scrapped

Sorry but hoh employees never have any inside info. I would take anything they say with a grain of salt.

Okay. He's a dm for a major company. He informed me of the db foams before any rumors circulated, told me about the retro taxi 12's, gamma 11s, 3lab5s, bred 1s and a bunch more. I would assume he has legit sources considering he's been a dm for 7 years. Every shoe that he told me would release has indeed released. I told him yesterday that there's still no official word on these and once again his response was his company has been given shipping conformation on these. Now if you were me wouldn't you believe him?

Maybe this time he's wrong but I'll take my chances since he's been right all year.

Now if he could find out about the restock dates I'd be in business :smile:
If I were you I'd be inclined to believe him, this makes more sense now. Thanks for clearing that up, I appreciate it, I hope your boy ends up being right :smokin

Wheres the guy that had the dm confirm that these were on his order sheet? We need answers damnit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom