RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

First, Join the Challenge (link is on this page and the first). After you get a run in, just sync to Nike+. Your stats should add to the NT total mileage.

On second thought, I need to get my endurance up anyways. I remember when I could run a 6 minute mile 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I'll start in August when I start cutting, I'm trying to gain weight right now so I have to watch the calories out. Can I do this without the Nike+? I don't have one.

On second thought, I need to get my endurance up anyways. I remember when I could run a 6 minute mile 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I'll start in August when I start cutting, I'm trying to gain weight right now so I have to watch the calories out. Can I do this without the Nike+? I don't have one.

^NP. The more, the merrier. Plus, it'll be easier to hit the mark! However, you do need a Nike+ device (iPhone or iPod)

^NP. The more, the merrier. Plus, it'll be easier to hit the mark! However, you do need a Nike+ device (iPhone or iPod)

I'm in there, synced up 4.09 miles(was actually about 3.75 but my chip is on one sometimes, last time it flagged the same distance as 3.53...)

I'm in there, synced up 4.09 miles(was actually about 3.75 but my chip is on one sometimes, last time it flagged the same distance as 3.53...)

I'm in, probably do 1-2 miles a day, hopefully.  I've been lifting, but not running.  Time to step my cardio/running game up.  
glasses.gif

I'm in, probably do 1-2 miles a day, hopefully.  I've been lifting, but not running.  Time to step my cardio/running game up.  
glasses.gif

I'm in, I ran a bit today but didn't see this challenge, I'll start tomorrow and take notes.

I'm in, I ran a bit today but didn't see this challenge, I'll start tomorrow and take notes.

^Yes, what is this Nike+ stuff? Someone please fill those that don't know in. I see a bunch of those Nike+ and iPod trackers at my gym, but never really paid attention to them.
nerd.gif

I can add about 4-5 miles everyday, some days shorter, some days longer.

^Yes, what is this Nike+ stuff? Someone please fill those that don't know in. I see a bunch of those Nike+ and iPod trackers at my gym, but never really paid attention to them.
nerd.gif

I can add about 4-5 miles everyday, some days shorter, some days longer.

nike-free-run-2-0.jpg

Spoiler [+]
I believe most Nike running shoes are Nike+ now, or you can buy an adapter

+

iphone-4-pricing2.jpg

Spoiler [+]
iPod Touch, iPod Nano are also compatible.  You can also buy the band if you don't have any type of Apple device

+

nike-plus.jpg

It's all you need, oh and you have to sign up for the challenge.  Your runs will be automatically tracked once you sync your iPhone/iPod.

nike-free-run-2-0.jpg

Spoiler [+]
I believe most Nike running shoes are Nike+ now, or you can buy an adapter

+

iphone-4-pricing2.jpg

Spoiler [+]
iPod Touch, iPod Nano are also compatible.  You can also buy the band if you don't have any type of Apple device

+

nike-plus.jpg

It's all you need, oh and you have to sign up for the challenge.  Your runs will be automatically tracked once you sync your iPhone/iPod.

Back
Top Bottom