RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Does it still work if someone runs on a treadmill?
nerd.gif

V: NICE! Your mileage was added!

derrty: There's an option to run indoors, specifically on treadmill on Nike+.

V: NICE! Your mileage was added!

derrty: There's an option to run indoors, specifically on treadmill on Nike+.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^All good, Sir. I felt Nike+ was the most convenient option to sum up everyone's mileage.

Oh and good luck with your goal time, I have pretty much the same goal. It'll be first 1/2, but my best 13.1 from the two fulls I've run was 97.5. Hopefully, I can get it done.
Yeah I just saw they now have a gps watch for Nike+, looks quite a bit smaller than other gps watches out, might try and pick one up if I can make it to the employee store and get it half off.   That is a pretty good time on a half during a full.  Just work on faster paced tempos and you should be able to get there.  Unfortunately my base right now is not good, ran a half a few weeks ago with no training and came in at like 1:48
sick.gif
  Ran way faster than that in a training run last year. 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^All good, Sir. I felt Nike+ was the most convenient option to sum up everyone's mileage.

Oh and good luck with your goal time, I have pretty much the same goal. It'll be first 1/2, but my best 13.1 from the two fulls I've run was 97.5. Hopefully, I can get it done.
Yeah I just saw they now have a gps watch for Nike+, looks quite a bit smaller than other gps watches out, might try and pick one up if I can make it to the employee store and get it half off.   That is a pretty good time on a half during a full.  Just work on faster paced tempos and you should be able to get there.  Unfortunately my base right now is not good, ran a half a few weeks ago with no training and came in at like 1:48
sick.gif
  Ran way faster than that in a training run last year. 

you don't HAVE to have an iPod or iPhone anymore.

They have the nike+ sportsbands and GPS watches(sportsband is cheaper I got mine for like $50 after a 20% off code from eastbay, the sportsband retails for $60 and the GPS watch retails for $200 though). With that you just wear the sportsband on your wrist/take it with you and keep the chip in your shoe and your run starts being tracked.

And also if you have an iPhone/iPod touch they have the nike+ gps app that you can track your run with using the phone itself.

They have the nike+ sportsbands and GPS watches(sportsband is cheaper I got mine for like $50 after a 20% off code from eastbay, the sportsband retails for $60 and the GPS watch retails for $200 though). With that you just wear the sportsband on your wrist/take it with you and keep the chip in your shoe and your run starts being tracked.

And also if you have an iPhone/iPod touch they have the nike+ gps app that you can track your run with using the phone itself.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Yep! I just edited the og post.

BIG UP to the AM FAM for sparking the idea!

It looks like we're slowly growing in #s and mileage. I look forward to all challenger's contributions!

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Yep! I just edited the og post.

BIG UP to the AM FAM for sparking the idea!

It looks like we're slowly growing in #s and mileage. I look forward to all challenger's contributions!

How much money I need to get in on this? I used to average like 20 miles a week before I broke my foot, but Id be up for a few shorter runs now

How much money I need to get in on this? I used to average like 20 miles a week before I broke my foot, but Id be up for a few shorter runs now

Back
Top Bottom