RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

my last nike+ shoe started to cut my heel

finally found a replacement
Nike-Huarache-Free-2012-Black-History-Month-1.jpg

somewhat reflective, stylish, and they come with black laces

Are the new Nike+ products going to have a different pod or will the old one still fit in all the shoes?
nerd.gif

Yo! Nike + app is free again (for the moment & I believe made available for Android devices as well). Go download.

^^^
Yup, they confirmed it on their twitter.

I downloaded the Nike+ app too since its free although I'm not sure how much I can use it since I have the GPS watch0 w/ the shoe pod

Got the update today.. gonna test it out on saturday

is the new challenge up ? hope i didnt miss it
nerd.gif

anyone here walk/jog about 15 miles?
if so, what do you do to avoid blisters and sore feet?
I feel as if my legs could go for way longer than the bottoms of my feet will allow.

What shoes do you use? Maybe you need a more cushioned pair of shoe?
Or check your form, even if it is just walking if the form is wrong you could still get hurt especially if you walk long distances.

Originally Posted by Drama23

any one know how I can create challenges on nike+? I dont see it anywhere on my dashboard site

They took it down when they updated the website. I think they are trying to integrate or include the challenges with all their new updates to the apps and the new Basketball+ & Training+ they are releasing on Friday. They said it should be back around fall. 

Where do you find the challenge in the website?

And woot at making the top ten so far!

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks!

I can't believe they still haven't removed the "Run 211 miles for 2011" challenge when I've completed that about 8-10 months ago. I don't know how to remove it either.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Am I doing something wrong or is the walk function useless?
I walk twice as much as I jog, damn shame.

It doesn't track your walks? What do you use?
I have the GPS watch w/ foot pod and when I went hiking it recorded the whole thing w/o a problem. 

I was actually surprised the GPS had reception in the mountain.

I have the Nike+ sportsband.
it says walk, tap to run, I walk half a mile to the track, still shows as 0.0 in every category, calories, miles.

Back
Top Bottom