RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Got this today!

And this one the 2nd

^ dat double dip! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Good job earning those badges, y'all! I'm waiting for it to get a bit dark out to earn mine. Plus, it hit 104 here [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Last edited:
Went out today to earn my badge and came back with a sprained ankle. Supposed to run my first half marathon at the end of this month,and this has me thinking of pulling out of it

Went out today to earn my badge and came back with a sprained ankle. Supposed to run my first half marathon at the end of this month,and this has me thinking of pulling out of it

Just rest it and dont rush coming back. I remember when I injured my ankle I was rushing to come back, it took a good week to 10 days of no activity for it to be good again

Just rest it and dont rush coming back. I remember when I injured my ankle I was rushing to come back, it took a good week to 10 days of no activity for it to be good again
I'm not running for a good week to rest it. The only thing that sucks is that I work on my feet so hopefully it doesn't affect me too much

It was the worse feeling not being able to do anything for a week but better to rest it and get healthy then make it worse

I'm getting back in shape and for the past two weeks I've been running 2 miles almos every day. Should I take a day off once a week to rest, or is it ok to run everyday without taking a day off for rest?

I strained my ankle the first week I started running. I tried to jump right back out there and paid for it. Like you I stand up 10 hrs a day at work. The only thing that helped ease the pain at work was me taking ibuprofen 800mg. It took the pain away long enough to get home so I could rest them. I'd say at least to weeks to really get it back healthy. The doctors would tell you 3 to 4 weeks and that a strain is worst than a broken foot/ankle.

It was the worse feeling not being able to do anything for a week but better to rest it and get healthy then make it worse

You're fine to run. I run 3 miles everyday; a mile in the morning then 2 at noon if not too hot. Just make sure you get some good stretching in and rest a little on the weekends.

Back to back to back to back #RunTheDate

Most recently, to earn the ID4 badge... [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Hopefully, I can work up to my old pace (+1 minute faster) and increase my distance (double digit mileage)... I just need some extra motivation.

Last edited:
Guys anybody got either the Pegasus or the Lunarglide from the Photosynthesis pack? Can't decide between the two :frown: and i miss joining the #NTRUNNING challenges on IG

Guys anybody got either the Pegasus or the Lunarglide from the Photosynthesis pack? Can't decide between the two
frown.gif
and i miss joining the #NTRUNNING challenges on IG
glide to me is WAY too bouncy and ends up hurting me more. i like a nice firm landing. ive run in free 3.0's since forever and i stand by them

#NTrunning Tee, anyone? :nerd: Thoughts?

I've also contacted Herb Juice regarding custom NTr patches. I'm just waiting on a reply....

Last edited:
The Stripe is inspired by the NIKE+ speed/pace tracking gradient on the app. I didn't know what else to put back there hahah. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom