FREE RUN2 Blk/white (443815-010) $49.99
407-396-0500

20120113-100539.jpg

This still goin on?

Thanks again for the tips and advice Ray 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was a bit bored last night and decided to give these a different look..

6868401401_03ed45d47e_o.jpg

Thanks again for the tips and advice Ray 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was a bit bored last night and decided to give these a different look..

6868401401_03ed45d47e_o.jpg

Rich: NP, mate! I'm diggin' their new look!
pimp.gif

SP: Frees have a scale based on the distance to the ground in relation to a "barefoot" experience. The higher the # (7.0), the higher off the ground the shoe is, while the lower the # (3.0), the closer the shoe is to a barefoot experience and the most flexible. Of the existing Frees, the 3.0 is the Free that offers most flexibilty and is closest to the ground.

However, a lot of people confuse FREE scale with models like the Free RUN. The Free Run 1s are considered a 4.0 on the scale, and so are the 2s. This year, however, the Free Run 3s are considered a 5.0.   

Rich: NP, mate! I'm diggin' their new look!
pimp.gif

SP: Frees have a scale based on the distance to the ground in relation to a "barefoot" experience. The higher the # (7.0), the higher off the ground the shoe is, while the lower the # (3.0), the closer the shoe is to a barefoot experience and the most flexible. Of the existing Frees, the 3.0 is the Free that offers most flexibilty and is closest to the ground.

However, a lot of people confuse FREE scale with models like the Free RUN. The Free Run 1s are considered a 4.0 on the scale, and so are the 2s. This year, however, the Free Run 3s are considered a 5.0.   

I'm such a big fan of the Nike frees. I have runs, 7.0's and 3.0's. I use them all for different things. Jog in the 3.0's. Workout in the 7.0's. And wear the runs on a daily basis.

I'm such a big fan of the Nike frees. I have runs, 7.0's and 3.0's. I use them all for different things. Jog in the 3.0's. Workout in the 7.0's. And wear the runs on a daily basis.

first pair of free runs 

im coming from jordans, and in jordans i wear a size 11, but in these i had to jump to a size 13..... i have wide feet... but overall they feel comfy, 

but quick question to you guys: do these get loose after couple wears ? cuz i dont know if i should get a 12 instead of a 13... both fit, but 13's feel better ( toes have room to breathe )

first pair of free runs 

im coming from jordans, and in jordans i wear a size 11, but in these i had to jump to a size 13..... i have wide feet... but overall they feel comfy, 

but quick question to you guys: do these get loose after couple wears ? cuz i dont know if i should get a 12 instead of a 13... both fit, but 13's feel better ( toes have room to breathe )

Back
Top Bottom