||||| (RUNNERS of the FREEworld) ||| (A Nike Free Appreciation Thread) |||||

I see Ray is still killing it in here!
Just thought i'd share even though they aren't "runners" and they're from that other site but impressive none the less:

nike-free-trainer-5-1-850x564.jpg

Just out of curiosity, how much discomfort, if any, would these cause in a short run or maybe sprints?

I see Ray is still killing it in here!
Just thought i'd share even though they aren't "runners" and they're from that other site but impressive none the less:

Just out of curiosity, how much discomfort, if any, would these cause in a short run or maybe sprints?

Went to Disneyland this weekend and FR2's were the most common shoes I saw there (including my brother and myself). I would say that at least one out of three or four people there had FR2's.

Earlier today, I went to the grocery store (wearing LS FR2's) and the security guard walks over to me and says "Is them the free runners?" ... "Yea" ... "Dope man, I use them for the gym. They be hella comfortable" ... "Cool."

Went to Disneyland this weekend and FR2's were the most common shoes I saw there (including my brother and myself). I would say that at least one out of three or four people there had FR2's.

Earlier today, I went to the grocery store (wearing LS FR2's) and the security guard walks over to me and says "Is them the free runners?" ... "Yea" ... "Dope man, I use them for the gym. They be hella comfortable" ... "Cool."

Thanks, fallen!

Davey: I just picked them up today! lol 

I just took the pics, so excuse the bad lighting...

Free Run+ 3iD Hybrid - Flintstone by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

The Total Orange &*(!&$*(@ BEAMS!
glasses.gif

Comparison Shots

FR1, 2 and 3 by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Insoles: 1, 2 and 3 by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

FR3 x FR2 by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Brief Review:
- 3s (Hybrids) are much sleeker than the FR2 and 1s.
- Lower to the ground
- Sockliner (Neoprene) feels more comfy than the FR2 (Regular Cotton)
- Insole (LunarTrainer-esque) is softer/foamy.
- Upper is Film. It feels pretty durable.
- Summit White =  "Dirty" White

As of right now, I like the FR2 more, and I think it'll stay that way. However, I'm a fan. I'll be ordering 3-4 more iDs (all Hybrids). As for the regular FR3, I saw them in person today, and I'm really diggin' the WMNs Liquid Lime cw. I'll probably get those sometime down the line and maybe one more GR.

Got these two FR2iDs earlier this week too...

Free Run 2iD - SC by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 2iD - Size? by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Thanks, fallen!

Davey: I just picked them up today! lol 

I just took the pics, so excuse the bad lighting...

Free Run+ 3iD Hybrid - Flintstone by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

The Total Orange &*(!&$*(@ BEAMS!
glasses.gif

Comparison Shots

FR1, 2 and 3 by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

FR3 x FR2 by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Brief Review:
- 3s (Hybrids) are much sleeker than the FR2 and 1s.
- Lower to the ground
- Sockliner (Neoprene) feels more comfy than the FR2 (Regular Cotton)
- Insole (LunarTrainer-esque) is softer/foamy.
- Upper is Film. It feels pretty durable.
- Summit White =  "Dirty" White

As of right now, I like the FR2 more, and I think it'll stay that way. However, I'm a fan. I'll be ordering 3-4 more iDs (all Hybrids). As for the regular FR3, I saw them in person today, and I'm really diggin' the WMNs Liquid Lime cw. I'll probably get those sometime down the line and maybe one more GR.

Got these two FR2iDs earlier this week too...

Free Run 2iD - SC by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Run 2iD - Size? by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Could you post more pics of your lunar free runs that you made? kinda wanna make a pair before its too late and i need more inspiration

Could you post more pics of your lunar free runs that you made? kinda wanna make a pair before its too late and i need more inspiration

Back
Top Bottom