Running out of gas unappreciation

postng from my iPhone and my integra is stranded with no gas lol. The light never came on to warn me so now I'm waitng for aaa to get here

well if u didnt ride around on a low tank of gas this wouldnt have happend
laugh.gif

nah that never happened to me before and ive ridden low plenty a times. id get that light thing checked asap.

I pushed my car for about about a mile once at like 5am. It must've been my lucky day b/c all 6-7 lights or so that I passed turned green for me and Istraight rolled down the whole way in neutral and got to the gas station.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I pushed my car for about about a mile once at like 5am. It must've been my lucky day b/c all 6-7 lights or so that I passed turned green for me and I straight rolled down the whole way in neutral and got to the gas station.

your Guardian Angel
wink.gif

it's happened to me before. good thing i was on a little bit of a downgrade slope and i cruised on into an Arco. put in 5 bucks and then drove across thebridge and went to Chevron.

I knew I needed gas I was just about to exit the freeway but the car gave up on me so I'm on the shoulder just before the exit lol

I ran out of gas when I was leaving mu school and heading for my house to eat lunch. My gas gauge didn't work so I had to go by how far I had driven. I hadthe car over the summer and new I could stretch the tank to 250 miles. I had forgotten that it was winter and the car needed to heat up in the morning. I hadto run to the grocery store about 1.5 blocks away to buy a gas can, then run another block to get to the gas station. Ran back to my gar smelled like gasoline,made it to the gas station to fill all the way up. Went back to class about 3 minutes late asked to go to the bathroom, drove home changed my clothes, walkedback in to class.

Happened to me one time, my grandpa's old car, a 1977 Mercedes, the reserve light doesn't come on and I always go by the trip on the dash (I have tofill up completely everytime and reset it to 0) and I just didn't check it one time. So I walk/run to the gas station, and the ONE TIME I'm wearingflip flops I'm running down the sidewalk with a canister filled with gas.

It sucked.

i've pushed around 15 miles once the light came on driving @ 55mph...i think u can do 20...

i ride low but @ times but not to the point where i'm gonna be stranded....well maybe i've been fortunate...gas $$ is no joke

get that light checked

Happened to my in high school we had off campus lunch and were going to burger king and it died after the u turn but we still got back in time
pimp.gif

Thats just irresponsible. No one to blame but your self. You should know how far your car can go.

This post is funny because I've been riding around with my "Low Fuel Level" light on for the past couple of days

I scrapped together 5 bucks and put it in last night and the dame "Low Fuel Level" message was STILL on
laugh.gif
....damn V8

i ran out of gas 50 feet from a gas station but luckily there was a gas station right there to fill up.

Originally Posted by proper english

my tank is always half full or above.
pimp.gif

Def. I want to smack the **** outta my babymom when I get in her car and the gas light is on ... it's always on I swear ...

Back
Top Bottom