runTMC shirt ???

anyone know where i can get a run tmc shirt, kinda like the run dmc ??
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

I think it was TRUE that sold that shirt, I don't know if you can get that anymore more tho, it was over a year ago it came out. But it is a dope shirt.

it was sold on turntable lab 2 years ago
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Foyle - Harrington - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Wright

i bought mine at DG a few years back.. made by TRUE.
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

yeaaa i already got the one with the picture off muillin tbug and richmond, but im lookin for one that looks like the run dmc logo, but says tmc instead

bayyy areaaaaa

That one was done by some buddies of mine at Pharmacy. They released those a couple years back. Don't know if you can find those anywhere.

Let me see if they got any laying around.

yea TRUE had this shirt. my bro copped and it matches perfect with his laney V's.
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

^^ did you happen to find any lying around ??

bayyy areaaaaa

saw a brown one a few years ago at Triumph in san rafael i think
Forsale: VNDS Black/Red XIX's size 10.5; DS Carolina 13's size 10.5; VNDS Kashima 97's size 10. Get at me with offers.

run%20tmc%20blue.jpg

This one right?

My buddy still needs to check on what stock they got. I'm looking for some new ones for myself so if there are anymore I'll let you know.

yeaaa that ones, do you know if they made it in white red blk, like the run dmc shirt?

bayyy areaaaaa

Naw. Not that I know of. Came in blue, brown, and one other color that I can't remember. They also had a special yellow one that was a turntablelab.com collabo exclusive.

I should tell them to do a run in that colorway because that would be sick.

yea that would be hella sick ^^ i bet those shirts would sell like crazy if they put them out again

bayyy areaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom