Russell Brand in New York City.

Has anybody seen this on Comedy Central? It's on now, but only for a few more minutes.

If you aren't aware (which I wasn't), Russell Brand, Aldous Snow from Forgetting Sarah Marshall, is actually a comedian, and he is hilarious.

Very intelligent, progressive stand-up. Highly recommended if you aren't a close-minded dufus.

Every time I have seen him perform, I thought he was the lamest dude hahha
Wasn't even funny
smh.gif

Can you guys post some funny things by him?
I know he is huge in the UK.

I think he's pretty funny.

Spoiler [+]
But I'm ready thinking fam is geigh

i dont think hes THAT funny...
but still alright....

and i think he looks like louis scola...
luis_scola09.jpg

That song Inside Of You that he wrote for Forgetting Sarah Marshall is so great
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

Fail....Jason Segel wrote that

dude is batting for the other team no doubt, caught him on Jay Leno the other day and hes actually a genuinely funny guy. terrible at the VMA's last yeartho

His humor definitely isn't universal, and it's either you love it you hate it. But I love it, I think dude is hilarious.. and kinda sexy. Haha, idkwhy.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

Fail....Jason Segel wrote that

dude is batting for the other team no doubt, caught him on Jay Leno the other day and hes actually a genuinely funny guy. terrible at the VMA's last year tho

Dude is definitely not gay. Hes pretty damn funny if you ask me. Even enjoyed the VMA performance. Forgetting Sarah Marshall was hilarious.

did someone say its on youtube?
really?

seriously? you're saying I should check? ok.

EDIT: this guy sucks, nothing but women in the crowd
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hes a funny guy but the thing u have to understand is English humour is very sick we will tell jokes about anything and I mean ANYTHING.

Russel Brand is best know in the UK for his open forum show Big Brothers Big Mouth where fans of the show get to give there opinions on the shows goings onlive and uncensored,he had a huge following and long running jokes about how many women hed slept with his genitals etc.

He is and acquired taste even over here but hes definitely not gay as he is a well known sexaholic ladysman and has slept with alot of celebrity women but I dothink hes to much for American tv because he cant tone down his comedy its all or nothing.

In England after 9.30pm on tv if your on a chatshow u can curse ya headoff unlike the US that its all clean and censored alot of US guests are court out bythis when the host starts swearing his headoff.

Russel Brand will joke on tv about things u only say with ya boys hes not shy n doesnt care wat people think hell sleep with ya girl n could care less thasjust the type of guy he is wat u see is wat u get.

Peace
Scottie

Russel Brand is garbage......
laugh.gif
I've worked security on his stand up shows numeroustimes and the laughter from the crowd was at a bare minimum...damn near embarrasing.

Comedy scene in the UK is pretty damn good right now and my man is not part of it....Infact i cant even acknowledge my man as a comedian, dude is a presenterat best.

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Russel Brand is best know in the UK for his open forum show Big Brothers Big Mouth where fans of the show get to give there opinions on the shows goings on live and uncensored,he had a huge following and long running jokes about how many women hed slept with his genitals etc.
Come on now. He's most famous in the UK for what happened with Jonathan Ross/Andrew Sachs.

Back
Top Bottom