Russell Westbrook 6"5/6"6? Durantula 6"11? T-Mac 6"8/6"11? NBA Disputed Heights.....

Prob not thread worthy, but whatever. I've said it many times since I stood next to him in Vegas this summer: the guy is 6'5" (at least). Hate hearing all these announcers talk about how they're amazed that he's "only" 6'3".

Prob not thread worthy, but whatever. I've said it many times since I stood next to him in Vegas this summer: the guy is 6'5" (at least). Hate hearing all these announcers talk about how they're amazed that he's "only" 6'3".

I concur. From playing with dude at UCLA numerous times, homie is closer to 6'5 than 6'3.

You can't make a true conclusion about his height from that commercial.

Each player was shot separately in front of a green screen in a different city, so its possible it could just be an error in editing.

Last edited:
You can't make a true conclusion about his height from that commercial.
Each player was shot separately in front of a green screen in a different city, so its possible it could just be an error in editing.

This.

Carmelo, JJ and Dwight are the same size. Come on son. :lol:

Last edited:
That may be the case but this is nothing people haven't BEEN saying about Westbrook.

He's certainly taller than his listed height.

Funny, i noticed the same thing didnt know he was taller than Wade...What height did they list him when he came into the league?!?! Wade is 6"4!!!!!

Wonder why he wants to be listed shorter? Most guys are trying get listed taller. Only exception to this I can think of is Duncan, I remember him saying in Slam he didn't want to be a 7 footer :lol:

Wonder why he wants to be listed shorter? Most guys are trying get listed taller. Only exception to this I can think of is Duncan, I remember him saying in Slam he didn't want to be a 7 footer
laugh.gif
Probably because he is a PG (well, his listed position at least).....

It's hard to find good pics for reference. This was just last year.

View media item 171289
Between here and other boards I see people always talking bout it. But he did come in the league at around 20 so maybe he has grown a bit but he ain't no damn 6'5"/6'6". :lol:

I don't think it's a matter of what he "wants to be listed at". He's grown since he's been in the league and measurements usually never are changed from a guy's rookie season. The only other player that had a growth spurt in the NBA was Hedo Turkoglu and he didn't get listed as 6'10 until he got to Orlando but that spurt came before he got to San Antonio. 

The only other player that had a growth spurt in the NBA was Hedo Turkoglu and he didn't get listed as 6'10 until he got to Orlando but that spurt came before he got to San Antonio. 
I was going to mention Hedo and Peja as well. Donte Greene grew to about 6'11 too

Wonder why he wants to be listed shorter? Most guys are trying get listed taller. Only exception to this I can think of is Duncan, I remember him saying in Slam he didn't want to be a 7 footer :lol:

A lot of 7 footers get themselves listed as shorter so they can be put at power forward instead of center

Back
Top Bottom