Russell Westbrook signs with Jordan Brand

Good move for him....bad move for OKC. Last thing they need is him trying to play his way into a signature line..

Hopefully they give him PEs and not a "Westbrook Fly" kind of shoe, you guys know what im talking about.

Just wondering, is there any chance admins could ban all these ignorant haters? Btw, I am happy to hear the news. I'm looking forward to seeing his PE or sig shoes.

you should be slapped.
that's it, there's no rationale....you should simply be slapped, just for being you.
Haha I agree with you also. Haters in here... Wonder who their fans of.... :smh:

The guy makes it to NBA Finals at 23 and on top of that he played very well. Stop with the hate, it's a thread for Westbrook signing to JB which is awesome news

b51dKILLAspit.gif

OMG LMAO!!!!

Haha I agree with you also. Haters in here... Wonder who their fans of.... :smh:
The guy makes it to NBA Finals at 23 and on top of that he played very well. Stop with the hate, it's a thread for Westbrook signing to JB which is awesome news

He is NOT overrated. He is a outstanding talent, but there is a lot to improve and immature with his game which will happen with time and through experience

Last edited:
roll.gif
Wonderful last week i had a wonderful conversation with some old g Jordan enthusiast, About which direction The Jordan brand will go in the next year or two the Jordan Brand is going in the wright direction and the signing of WB aka The Wind secound part of Earth Wind And Fire, 2013 season will be the best year moving foward in the new performace said which made the brand in the past so successful, And being on the streets of Brooklyn,Manhattan, Bronx and queens i have been getting the best feedback from the jordan fans that know the brand since day one. WestBrook is a humble player and his game and who he is as a person should give him the rewards of being a part of greatness, A true player needs A True Home. JD Brand Jordan Ambassador:smile:

roll.gif
Wonderful last week i had a wonderful conversation with some old g Jordan enthusiast, About which direction The Jordan brand will go in the next year or two the Jordan Brand is going in the wright direction and the signing of WB aka The Wind secound part of Earth Wind And Fire, 2013 season will be the best year moving foward in the new performace said which made the brand in the past so successful, And being on the streets of Brooklyn,Manhattan, Bronx and queens i have been getting the best feedback from the jordan fans that know the brand since day one. WestBrook is a humble player and his game and who he is as a person should give him the rewards of being a part of greatness, A true player needs A True Home. JD Brand Jordan Ambassador:smile:
humble?!? lol

He is not a top 5 PG an u should be slapped if u think so!!!!

About that troll life?

Rose
Paul
D Will
Westbrook
Nash? Irvine?

Clearly he's in the top-tier of PG's.

But back to the shoes, OKC colorways are going to be super hot over the next couple of years, so I expect his sig/colorways to do well.

Back
Top Bottom