Russian Jersey Shore... Brighton Beach

Joined Jan 17, 2010
ay man i heard about tht didnt thtink was goin actually happpen ...not goin to be as goood as jersey shoree

Joined Dec 1, 2002
Pffftt...

Waste. Of. Time.

They need to make a Persian Shore already...

Persians > Guidos

Joined Jul 24, 2007
This could have ridiculous potential.
People don't know. (Italian) Guidos are sorta one dimensional. I'd say even the Persian "guidos" are one dimensional.
Russian "guidos" are out of control.

Joined Sep 7, 2006
So many posers in Toronto are like this

Doesn't matter where they're originally from...Europe, Middle-East, South America, Asia, etc. etc.

Joined Sep 27, 2007
man you guys think the Jersey Shore cast made Italians look bad, these douche bags are gonna make Russians look worse. I'm russian and have family in Brooklyn and Brighton Beach where they are going to be shooting this, its gonna be the worst. Stupid ******ed people...

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

So many posers in Toronto are like this

Doesn't matter where they're originally from...Europe, Middle-East, South America, Asia, etc. etc.
Yuup.

How are you a Gino (what we call Guido here) and your East Indian. SYPAD

Joined Apr 9, 2009
As far as I know, right now, the writer of the show is negotiating with multiple networks. I'm telling ya'll now, if this actually comes into fruition it will be infinitely better than Jersey Shore. Russians drink way more and can make much bigger douche-bags of themselves.

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Wow. I didnt think this was for real.

I live near Brighton Beach.

The audition tape was ******ed lol

Joined Jul 18, 2003
Damn..when you think of all the d-bag groups that are out there..they could make like 10 series just like this.

Can't wait until they do one on hipsters

Joined Sep 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Ghenges

Damn..when you think of all the d-bag groups that are out there..they could make like 10 series just like this.

Can't wait until they do one on hipsters
Gym
Tan
Laundry

Shop
Blog
Pictures

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now