Rutgers to permanently cancel Rutgersfest.... this is why we cant have nice things

http://www.nj.com/news/in...cancel_annual_rutge.html

Pitbull was there, 3oh3 and some other dude yelawolf?  I got out of there EARLY. It got out of CONTROL this past weekend after the concert.. it was just straight mayhem. loud riots, parked cars getting smashed, drunks lying on the ground. 5 people were shot, multiple stabbed, just a huge $@%# storm. most are not even from rutgers, just the slums nearby invading the place
30t6p3b.gif
goodnight sweet fest

http://www.nj.com/news/in...cancel_annual_rutge.html

Pitbull was there, 3oh3 and some other dude yelawolf?  I got out of there EARLY. It got out of CONTROL this past weekend after the concert.. it was just straight mayhem. loud riots, parked cars getting smashed, drunks lying on the ground. 5 people were shot, multiple stabbed, just a huge $@%# storm. most are not even from rutgers, just the slums nearby invading the place
30t6p3b.gif
goodnight sweet fest

30t6p3b.gif
Animals

On the real though, the people fighting probably didn't even go to the school. When it comes to events like this, its best to leave it only open to students especially knowing that there are many safety concerns in the area as stated by the police chief. At my alma mater we had a big concert like this but the police both city and school were on deck and ready just in case the locals caused trouble. This has been a BAD year for Rutgers PR wise.

30t6p3b.gif
Animals

On the real though, the people fighting probably didn't even go to the school. When it comes to events like this, its best to leave it only open to students especially knowing that there are many safety concerns in the area as stated by the police chief. At my alma mater we had a big concert like this but the police both city and school were on deck and ready just in case the locals caused trouble. This has been a BAD year for Rutgers PR wise.

Saw this on WSHH from another recording the other day...

...remember when everybody was geekin' about police surveillance cameras in the street talkin' all that "Big Brother is watchin" BS?

Well cellphone cams are 10x worse...

Saw this on WSHH from another recording the other day...

...remember when everybody was geekin' about police surveillance cameras in the street talkin' all that "Big Brother is watchin" BS?

Well cellphone cams are 10x worse...

The prob with Rutgers fest and RU in general, is the knuckleheads from new brunswick proper. And all the HS kids that find their way there. When I went to RU, you had to be a student to get tix. Idk what the deal is now. I did more reckless stuff at RU as a high school student, than I did when I attended.

Back
Top Bottom