Ryan Braun - to be hit with susp for PEDs

Braun did PEDs. Armstrong did PEDs. Wade probably does PEDs.

Whatever. We ask these athletes to do crazy acts of athleticism for our entertainment. I don't mind one way or the other.

HE'S HAD THE EXACT SAME NUMBERS HIS WHOLE CAREER DAMN YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID
roll.gif
 are you kidding?  who says he didnt start using PEDs since he was in high school....when i was 15 in high school i knew for a fact 2 dudes on the football team were using PEDs

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]wake up people players will al ways be ahead of the drug testers[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mcgwire hit 50 HRs his rookie season, i'm guessing he was on PEDsat age 23[/font]

not guilty , yall got to feel me ...

lol @ puffing out chest now though like he innocent ...
30t6p3b.gif
... a lot of athletes are doing this ... it is what it is ... the pressures of being on the field, pitch, court, etc. and the monetary incentives are worth the risk to these guys ...

Originally Posted by Air273

HE'S HAD THE EXACT SAME NUMBERS HIS WHOLE CAREER DAMN YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID

roll.gif
 are you kidding?  who says he didnt start using PEDs since he was in high school....when i was 15 in high school i knew for a fact 2 dudes on the football team were using PEDs

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]wake up people players will al ways be ahead of the drug testers[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mcgwire hit 50 HRs his rookie season, i'm guessing he was on PEDsat age 23[/font]

And who's to say he's been using PED's his whole career? More than likely he hasnt been. Look, initially when he won the appeal I was quick to say he was innocent without knowing all the details because i was happy my team will be back in it. After reading everything I will agree it still looks like he did use them he just got lucky with how everything was handled. But alot of people like you are getting ahead of yourselves. This was probably a case of him trying to get an extra boost to get to the world series but you are trying to shoot down his whole career dating back to high school with an argument that you knew a few dudes who used them. Thats 100% bull %!%$. Idc how many ways you can put these substances in your body, if Braun was doing it dating back to high school he would have been caught longggg before this. Like Braun said, as ironic as it is, he said he would never use PED's because he would hit 70 home runs a year. It makes me believe that he did use it this one time to get to the world series because I believe he would be hitting that many home runs if he were consistently using them. 
This is the way I see it. As biased as it may sound because he plays for my team, theres a good chance your favorite player is using the same stuff or has been caught using it already. But my dude got away with it and that all I care about. Your favorite player either didnt get away with it, or wont get away with it once they slip up. Way before Braun was caught and I was hearing about guys like A-Rod gettin caught it was really a big whatever to me. I knew he wasnt the only one, he just got caught slipping. Its just the way it is. I wasnt saying cheater or anything because I can only imagine how many guys are doing the same thing. Its only a matter of time Pujols gets caught with PED's and being 5 years older than what we think. Im actually surprised im not seeing more of  
eek.gif
 because Braun got away with it than 
mad.gif
. Then again like I said before ever since he won the MVP everyone hated him. Even if he did use the PED's come playoff time, I 100% believe everything he did to get the MVP was without the use of any PED's. You're just bitter to think otherwise. 

if Braun was doing it dating back to high school he would have been caught longggg before this. 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]says who? you dont think there are dudes that have been using since high school until today and never got caught? [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]again cheaters will always be ahead of the testers, only the stupid ones get caught.....when they start testing blood there will be other ways to beat the system.......if you want to cheat and are smart about it you won't get caught,.....there will always be something that the test won't pick up[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you sound like Arod fans saying before he got caught oh no way he was on PEDs.....before ARod got caught and bonds was known as a cheater....everyone said dont worry about bonds Arod will surpass him and be a the clean HR leader[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]every fan has cheered for a player on PEDs at some point.........still doesnt mean i look the other way for cheaters or say i know for a fact that player X has never used them......so he only used them once to get a push for the playoffs
roll.gif
so this guy never uses a PEDs before and before the playoffs decides let me try this unknown illegal drug(if not prescribed  its illegal to use) for the first time in my life to see what happens......
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]every team has a at least one player cheating right now, and its not fair to the players who don't cheat.....keyword is cheat once a cheat always a cheat [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the best solution is take blood from every player randomly 4 times a year and hold on to these samples and if these samples come up with anything that year or following years(when better test exist) that player loses money and is baned from baseball for a year.....even if that was possible there will still be players that are not established looking for their big pay day still trying to beat the system [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm a yankee fan there is no player on the team i can say oh this dude never used PEDs, i wouldnt be surprised to find out at some point in Jeters life he used PEDs.....do i think he ever has nope but i wouldnt say for sure about any player[/font]

mike francesa on this right now.

john heyman is gonna be on talking about this.

mike brought up alot of good points

one being is that if it was tampered with, why weren't the seals broken. mlb triple seals everything

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

After he retires in 10 years he'll be a first ballot hall of famer when he's eligible and go down as one of the best offensive players to ever play the game.

Bless your heart.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

^ Your argument and life lost all legitimacy when you claimed to be a Yankee fan, loser.  Owned, good game.

And what makes your argument so legitimate?

^ Your argument and life lost all legitimacy when you claimed to be a Yankee fan, loser.  Owned, good game.
roll.gif
what are you 15 years old?  you're clearly upset that your boy is a cheater like the rest.....anything you said about Arod, bonds any other cheaters now applies to your boy......i think thats why you're truly so pissed by the above comment i can tell you really ripped PED users before you heard about your boy and deep down you're crushed that he is a CHEATER

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I say i can't say for fact any player has never used steroids and you say for a fact that if he did use it he only did it for the playoffs and he never used them before....some howBruan fans know for fact he never or only used PEDs once .....unless you're Ryan Bruan you can't say for a fact he never used any PEDs before that "one" time
laugh.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RYAN BRUAN CHEATED[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FACT!!!!![/font]

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Wisconsin 4 Life wrote:

After he retires in 10 years he'll be a first ballot hall of famer when he's eligible and go down as one of the best offensive players to ever play the game.

Bless your heart.

roll.gif

First ballot HOF? One of the GOAT's ? Ol' boy is delusional
laugh.gif

So we're rejoicing in the fact that he got off on a TECHNICALITY?
laugh.gif
C'Mon now....

I saw a poll on ESPN where the only state where they thought Braun was actually innocent, was Wisconsin.

If we ever needed any more reason to shut down twitter completely please refer to Aaron Rodger's comments on this matter.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So we're rejoicing in the fact that he got off on a TECHNICALITY?
laugh.gif
C'Mon now....

I saw a poll on ESPN where the only state where they thought Braun was actually innocent, was Wisconsin.

Exactly. Everybody knows that Braun is a FRAUD.  The only people that are riding with this clown are the people from Wisconsin because they got to back up their boy and they got nothing else better to do.

Back
Top Bottom