RZA speaks on the South. Jay Elec...who?

nerd.gif

Man F a Rza , im skr8 ride on him i see him in DadeCounty , and why Sway Callin Him A "boy" Son 32 ...... "new mc movement" <---------------names 3 rappers (none from NY) with 1 combined album

Ny rappers are Dum At da end of the Day ....Who yo smartes rapper ...NAs?

1.married a known $@*%@##
2.Pays $@*%@## 50k a month
3.releases Statement "cant afford child support paymnents"

all while our "dumbest artist" ...Soulja boy got chains with that drive themselves

and last time i checked Rapped Started from BLOCK "PARTIES" and break "DANCING" and the only way u can even get on the mic was if the DJ thought u can get Da crowd HYPE , rap battles consisted of who can git Da CROWD HYPE

Yall Want Lryks but CANt name 5 relevant poets from the da Past 10 years......

and BTW , i know everyone name in My Job , if you ON YO JOB in whatever u involved in u should know whats goin on and everybody name , jay elctronica be making noise in hip hop so if u aint hurd of him yo ear aint to da skreets potna ... plus aint rza involved in boondock???? jay elctronica was da artist they used fa da season 3 snippets

SWAY"you heard of Jay Electronica"
RZA"naw , not yet"

you deserve to be broke

Originally Posted by DaRealBigMeech

Man F a Rza , im skr8 ride on him i see him in DadeCounty , and why Sway Callin Him A "boy" Son 32 ...... "new mc movement" <---------------names 3 rappers (none from NY) with 1 combined album

1.married a known $@*%@##
2.Pays $@*%@## 50k a month
3.releases Statement "cant afford child support paymnents"

all while our "dumbest artist" ...Soulja boy got chains with that drive themselves

and last time i checked Rapped Started from BLOCK "PARTIES" and break "DANCING" and the only way u can even get on the mic was if the DJ thought u can get Da crowd HYPE , rap battles consisted of who can git Da CROWD HYPE

Yall Want Lryks but CANt name 5 relevant poets from the da Past 10 years......

98d35af7e6f733a29ab2249a5012f374bf698c1.gif

Eddo got a new SN I see...

Are you serious with this sentence?

Get your !+# back in grade school.

I don't know if RZA is just misinformed about the South or if he just has a terrible time putting the right words together to prove his point. But goodness. He's on this whole elitist type attitude which I wouldn't expect for someone who knows about the struggle. Especially from a black man. We evolve later than you dudes do? Really? I can't tell. Especially since in the South we were the ones starting our own labels up meanwhile you dudes were making some 50 year old man behind a desk rich.

And you don't know Jay Electronica huh? I seriously doubt that. Not because Jay is some famous dude but I find it hard to believe someone hasn't reached out to RZA about the comments Electronica made regarding his opinion on the South.

He couldn't even get his sentences out clearly, stuttering every few sentences. 7 or 8 HS dropouts that are felons? You should be the last one talking about intelligence...

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Are you serious with this sentence?

Get your $!* back in grade school.

Nas=Married a chicken head..pays chicken head 50k a month ...realeases statement saying he cant afford child support payments
Az=never made it
Jadakis/styles p=Got jerked and neva got to dropping a second "lox"album
Dmx=15 mill sold in 3 years to crackhead
black rob=top 40 hit to armed robbery
Max B= leaves 6 year sentence..gets signed....gets buzz ...does 75 year sentence
Jae millz= battle legend,mixtape legend,ny legend=no albums
papoose=arguably most anticipated new artist in hip hop at one point=no album
50 cent=from 7 mill to 6 mill to 1 mill to 390k=all in 6 years
jarule=most commercial hip hop artist let himself be exposed by up n comer=becomes irrelevant within the next year

new york rappers are just dumb as are most Nu Yorkers

Originally Posted by cartune

Eddo bruh Im gonna need you to sit this one out

Kay Bruh Hold Us down im finna watch , make sure u clown rza on dat wu wear hat 2 cuh
oh and make sure u mention how diddy only can promote dat dirty money garbage by hanging off rick ross %%$!

Originally Posted by cartune

Eddo bruh Im gonna need you to sit this one out

Kay Bruh Hold Us down im finna watch , make sure u clown rza on dat wu wear hat 2 cuh
oh and make sure u mention how diddy only can promote dat dirty money garbage by hanging off rick ross !%*+

btw exhibit C>>>anything rza has done in the past 5 years

Seriously, how do u not know who jay electronica is????????????? dude had arguably the best track of Da year ....

Hope Jay don't respond. End it here before it pick up steam and you say or do some other wild !%++ you can't necessarily back up.

Can't say I agree 100% with Rza but I see where he coming from with most of his points. The main thing Jay adressed wasn't completely addressed in this vid tho.

DaReelBigMeech is a clever troll, thought his posts were serious then thought they were sarcasm but he obviously setting up traps t make this thread go 10+ pages like the other ones.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Hope Jay don't respond. End it here before it pick up steam and you say or do some other wild +@#* you can't necessarily back up.

Can't say I agree 100% with Rza but I see where he coming from with most of his points. The main thing Jay adressed wasn't completely addressed in this vid tho.

DaReelBigMeech is a clever troll, thought his posts were serious then thought they were sarcasm but he obviously setting up traps t make this thread go 10+ pages like the other ones.

Nah Bruh Im Fareal Miami Dade Conty Go0n

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I hope he just didn't think some of the things he said out.

thats exactly what he did , .....when he said the south was dumb he meant his family cooking pork fat????????? try again

Back
Top Bottom