S&T 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT IS NOW COMPLETE (Vol.PreDraft Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I cant believe this thing is already going
laugh.gif

I was hoping things were a little more shaken up in the top 10 but i guess itll be pretty straight foward
laugh.gif

Anyways...

With the 9th overall Pick in the 2009 NFL Draft: The Green Bay Packers select Brian Orakpo DE/OLB, Texas
brian_orakpo.jpg

get_image

The new 3-4 scheme brought into Green Bay by Dom Capers demands a solid player at DE/OLB. Orakpo is potentially a dominant force coming off the edges in the NFL.

With the 41st Pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select : Max Unger - OL Oregon

kb0535pj.jpg

6l7m4q8l.jpg

This versatile big man can step in and play multiple positions on the O line for the Packers. Green Bay will be able to plug him to nearly any position on the OL to make an instant impact in their offense.

With the 73rd Pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, The Green Bay Packers select: Patrick Chung, Safety, Oregon.

584844.jpg

large_Chung.jpg

Aaron Rouse has yet to prove himself and Nick Collins (Current hold out) and Atari Bigby's contracts both run out after this season...Unlikely that they will both stay, Collins will clearly be the favorite to be kept, therefore the Packers will need someone to play alongside him at the SS position. Patrick Chung could be this player, lacking size but not explosiveness and big hits, Chung could be a valuable part of the Packers Secondary in the future. And in round 3 he offers good value.

The Green Bay Packers select, Derrick Williams, WR Penn State

derrick-williams.jpg

large_williams_tdreturn.jpg

Packers add an extremely versatile weapon to their offense. With vertical threats and possession wide outs like Greg Jennings, Donald Driver and the young James Jones and Jordy Nelson, Williams plays fast and brings an all purpose aspect to the offense with great quickness and elusiveness.

The Green Bay Packers Select Javon Ringer RB Michigan State

Javon-Ringer.jpg

laugh.gif
you never gonna let it go huh Dre?

Well see how things go leading up to the pre-draft Mock
laugh.gif

At least im reppin on NCAA
smh.gif

With the Final pick of the Draft, the pick for this mocks Mr Irrelevent, the Pittsburgh Steelers Select.......

mo-mass.jpg

UGAblackout_Massaquoi_TD_jc.jpg

Mohamed Massaquoi WR Georgia

This mock worked out better then I thought it would. I will be PMing GMs w/questions one by one.

There are plenty of players left that are better than Roy Miller.
laugh.gif

Hell, there's even a defensive tackle or two left that are better than him.

i haven't kept up with this thread, but what the @^&# are we doing selecting two CB's in the first 4 picks?
laugh.gif
we need a nosetackle bad. notenough phin fans in here eh?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i haven't kept up with this thread, but what the @^&# are we doing selecting two CB's in the first 4 picks?
laugh.gif
we need a nosetackle bad. not enough phin fans in here eh?

The NT I wanted went to Denver plus according to phins insiders (Omar Kelly ect.) they said dont be suprised if they take 2 in the 1st 3 rounds becauseW.Allen will be a free agent next year. Plus, I had to take Macho.

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
we need a nosetackle bad. not enough phin fans in here eh?

The NT I wanted went to Denver plus according to phins insiders (Omar Kelly ect.) they said dont be suprised if they take 2 in the 1st 3 rounds because W.Allen will be a free agent next year. Plus, I had to take Macho.
hmm... i see.

and DJ Moore has run his way into the 2nd round. gonna be a steal tho.

Donald "1st round" Brown. (this yrs Matt Forte)

and Imma need to see Connor Barwin Piss test results ...

Jevon Ringer is a sleeper too, the quickest RB in the entire draft.

Back
Top Bottom