*S02* some of my customs

im new to this forum, but not to customizing, so ill just post up a quick recolection of my customs(not all of them), im not sure if theres a size restriction on this forum or anything, but if so please let me know, im gonna post them in chronological order.

the last two pairs were made with the one skin method like this:

now im messing around with reconstruction. so yeah, love and hate comments always appreciated
smokin.gif

you are VERY good :pimp:
pimp.gif
im goin out blastin takin my enemies with me, and if not they scarred so they will never forget me. Lord forgive me the hennessy got me not knowin how to act, im fallin and i cant turnback.

wow. All of those are amazing. Great art work on the paris highs.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
I'll sleep when I die.

All of those are amazing, I really like the black/red denim lows
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2- Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

damn!!!! very nice keep it up.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

I'm diggin' the last 2 a bunch!!! Keep up th good work+++ Never seen anything like em'

You have AMAZING STUFF. I liked how you used the tongue to stand out like that and actually put a central art piece on it.
TEAM KING KOOPA​

Very Nice Stuff My Dude!!!
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
WORD TO MY MAMA​

teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Seen this on ISS, but still looks great.
TEAM WARRIORS
Welcome to the club Marco Belinelli!
Almost ready for the 49er sig!

eek.gif
WOW!!! This @#%$ is amazing! I wouldn't mind coppin' a pair of those LIKE MIKE dunks and the ones with the dude on the tongue. Off the hook! Great work.
pimp.gif

"I hit the sneaker store and say two words: Gimme those" - Juelz Santana

thanks for all the comments, ill give a little back story on all of them.

-the silk mid top was made for a cousin of mine(it was my first custom with the sewing machine)
-the p-rods were for myself(again one of my first)
-the blue/black/white camo dunk high was a shoe made from art of Duncan Jago(brittish ADDICT artist)
-the Denim/blue/art was again art taken from Duncan Jago
-the Brown high dunk was my collabo with graphic artist MAZE from the Netherlands
-the camo low top was a competition piece
-the high top denim was just for a friend of mine
-the LIKE MIKE was a shoe for local Miami Store Culture Kings, the pictures on the shoes are from some collages mike has done in the store
-The Paris Highs were for a customer, origianily meant for a competition but they cancelled it.

again thanks for the comments, i dont have an ebay store open, but when i do more customs and post them, if they are for sale ill put an ebay link for you guys to check them out.
-i might take orders(depending on the day) heres my prices.
-220 if you provide the shoe (you ship me some shoes)
-300 if i have to provide the shoe(meaning i buy it firsthand).
-My prices already cover shipping, and pay pal fees. might be more depending on materials, and/or shipping location(outside the U.S.)
I WILL NOT GO LOWER, DON'T EVEN TRY

Back
Top Bottom