[| -- Sa-Ra "Nuclear Evorlution: The Age of Love" The Album Double CD Tracklisting & Cover -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
http://www.goodmusic-blog.com/2009/05/sa-ra-nuclear-evolution-age-of-love.html

sa-ra-creative-partners-nuclear-evorlution-the-age-of-love.png

THE SA-RA CREATIVE PARTNERS: NUCLEAR EVOLUTION: THE AGE OF LOVE (UBIQUITY 2CD/LP) (UR248)

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS: Om'Mas Keith - Shafiq Husayn - Taz Arnold

Disc 1:

01. Spacefruit Feat. Debi Nova
02. Dirty Beauty Feat. Erykah Badu
03. I Swear feat. Noni Limar
04. Melodee N'mynor
05. He Say She Say
06. Traffika
07. Souls Brother
08. %*!%% Baby
09. Love Czars
10. Gemini's Rising feat. Rozzi Daime
11. The Bone Song
12. White Cloud feat. Rozzie Daime & Lil' Kenny
13. Move Your @%!
14. Love Today
15. Can I Get You Hi
16. My Star Feat. Erika Rose
17. Cosmic Ball Feat. The Gary Bartz Quartet

Disc 2:

01. Spaceways Theme
02. Just Like A Baby
03. Double Dutch (Co Co Pops)
04. Death Of A Star (Supernova)
05. Powder Bump
06. Hangin By A String

*WORLDWIDE RELEASE ON JUNE 24, 2009*

Whether on the otherworldly opus "Love Czars," the bombastic soul of "I Swear," or twisted tales of drug-fueled-freaks on "Traffika," Nuclear Evolution: The Age of Love blends next-level production with a unique and unconstrained blend of street wit, dirty-sex talk, tall stories, intergalactic future sounds, and is set to become essential listening for the summer of 2009.

It's an over-used phrase that a band has a unique sound. But The SA-RA Creative Partners use their three minds to combine and make something that is always new, something twisted, a sound not heard before. Their music is soulful, but not limited by the neo soul tag. They make hip hop, but of the bugged-out and other-worldly kind. Tracks are instantly catchy, but edgy and not commercial. According to the list of high-profile artists requesting their production services their sound has an infectious global spread and appeal. Most recently SRCP have been making their mystical magical soulful productions for Erykah Badu. Serving as her associate producers, they wrote, appeared, and produced on seven of the tracks from her critically acclaimed 2008 New Amerykahalbum. She returns the favor with a guest appearance on "Dirty Beauty" on Nuclear Evolution. Other collaborators that SRCP have worked with include Pharoahe Monche (on the massive "Agent Orange" track), John Legend, Andre 3000, Black Eyed Peas, Talib Kweli, J Dilla, Fonzworth Bentley, Heavy D, Common, Iggy Pop, Herbie Hancock, Dr. Dre, Jill Scott, and Jurassic 5.

Balancing the call to make music for other people with working as the SRCP unit (and working their solo projects,) has been quite a feat. "We find time because we love doing this," explains Husayn. "We are drawn closer to Nirvana, with each release and creative statement. As for our own stuff, it is all an extension of our will to create things from out of the mind," he adds.

Helping SRCP realize their potential on Nuclear Evolution is a crew of friends and co-conspirators that includes legends like soul chanteuse Erykah Badu, and saxophonist Gary Bartz with his quartet. The album also features up-and-coming talent like Debi Nova, Rozzie Daime, Noni Lamar, Erika Rose, Brook D'leau of J*Davey, Joseph Liemberg, Fenetta Lowe & Jimetta Rose. Easy to like, but difficult to pigeon hole, the album oozes equal parts jazz, soul, pop, funk, and hip-hop. The eclectic collection of productions bounces from the sticky and bubbly soul of "Gemini's Rising", to the string laden bump of "He Say She Say," and the outer-worldly bossa nova of "Spacefruit."

Drops June 23rd.

Yeah I was upset it got pushed back a few weeks but what can ya do...
Any word on whether or not there's gonna be an official single/video??
I feel like none of these dudes have been promoting this like they should be...

A CDQ of "White Cloud"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and I knew "Death of a Star" was too hot to not be officially released on something

Originally Posted by Young Easy

mogs finally getting "it".
Sonnn what up
did I ever send you the "High Moon Lust" joint?? or the Taz solo album cuts??

I'm tryna get my hands on the beat CD that Shafiq put out months ago

_

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Sa-Ra Creative Partners, 'Nuclear Evolution: The Age of Love' (Ubiquity)[/h2]
Stymied R&B visionaries stunningly fulfill promise.

By Mosi Reeves 06.08.09 10:23 AM

Sa-Ra_Creative_Partners.jpg

Login or Register to rate this item.

Sa-Ra's rep as future-soul avatars has seemed more myth than reality, with a messy discography that includes an unreleased debut for Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music (part of which emerged on 2007's The Hollywood Recordings) and several contributions to Erykah Badu's epic New Amerykah Part One (4th World War). But the glorious Nuclear Evolution finally realizes their potential, with lyrical themes swerving from cocaine abuse to prostitution to redemptive love, over swaggering synth funk ("White Cloud"), melancholy psychedelica ("Dirty Beauty," featuring Badu), and giddy soul jazz ("Love Czar"). Fusing spirituality and sin, cynicism and optimism, it's a panorama that throws you into dark nightlife, then lifts you out, invigorated, into a new day.

It didn't paste but they gave it 4.5 out of 5 STARS

http://spin.com/reviews/sa-ra-creative-partners-nuclear-evolution-age-love-ubiquity

Originally Posted by ZSong

Sonnn what up

_

you need to hit me up with all of those
eek.gif

plz
smile.gif

does it drop today(June 23rd) or does it drop tomorrow(June 24th)? i see that diplomat put june 23 but in the article says the 24th. And today i went to checkfor it at Best buy, Target, and borders and neitherr of them had it.

pimp.gif

I went with my boy to go Omm'as a couple nights ago. (dude on the left on the cover)
He said the most interesting **@% I've ever heard in my life. It changed my life.
These dudes are really about to blow up.
Album is crazy.

I feel like none of these dudes have been promoting this like they should be...

He said that they honestly don't care how this album does. This one is for the obscure. They have a more "mainstream" one dropping early nextyear with a bunch of collabos.
He also talked about a drake collab in the future :wow
They tryna work with everyone.

Also, they all tryna drop solo album this year.

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

Sonnn what up

_

eek.gif

plz
smile.gif
It's a secret society, all we ask is trust

::

Originally Posted by FPListheillest

Sonnn what up

_

eek.gif

plz
smile.gif
It's a secret society, all we ask is trust

::

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom