SA Sneaks Up Basketball Team

^^ Agreed. How about this Saturday/Sunday?? I'm free all day. Here's my # 210-269-4103.

I went to the YMCA today and dropped off the registration fee.

Everything is a go. We have our spot secured, we just need to show up play.
There will be a $20 fee PER GAME PER TEAM for referees. So $2-3 each (a few peeps will need to pitch in a buck more
since theres only 8 of us. we can rotate)

we're going to need jerseys or at least matching shirts for now. I highly doubt we can get jerseys ordered/printed
before our first game so maybe we can just get some tees and do some iron letters something.
The schedules should be out by next Thurs/Fri.
I requested to have our games be as late as possible due to some people working on Sundays.

i'll talk to my friend who had our jerseys printed up for our league at work and see how much we are looking at and a time frame to see if we can get thembefore the 1st game. i just gotta know how much yall are willing to spend on some jerseys...

^^ I'll do $15-20 for some jerseys. I've also been looking at some prices
but just haven't found that right one.

any openings for the team. i'm currently on IR list and rehabin ankle from playing heavy minutes for with my current TEam

So I am thinkin bout wut u said,Gabe, and that we may start nxt Sunday 19....so does that mean we forfeit the game on the day the Greatest SHow On Earth, Apr26?

^^ I've been thinking about that since I asked about the league. I'll see if theres any way
possible we can get a "bye" for that weekend.
We're not missing SU3!

I have bad news guys. I'm NOT going to able to play on the team. My Sundays are verybusy and it would be imposable to run with yall. I know it's a short notice and I apologies but I'm sure you can find a replacement. I hope yall wreckon some teams.

** UPDATE **

Du to the time frame it looks like we're going to just go with some BLACK jerseys/shirts (at least for the first couple of games) As long as they'reall black and have #'s you're good, so start digging in your closet, hit up the goodwill or just make your own with iron-ons for now.
*edit* lookingforward to it Edmund! thanks for the support!

cant wait to start up! hopefully we can get some teams running and tire them out. i smell a win...

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been kind of hectic lately.

As of this past Saturday, when I spoke with the guy from the YMCA, The league will start this Sunday 05-03-09.
Sorry for the run-around fellas. I know we're all anxious to get started. I know I am.

So once again, just to reiterate...
Please bring a black jersey/shirt whatever. as long as it has numbers.
Here's the list of requested #'s from the initial post so we all wont show up with
same #'s.

Gabriel (bl4ze11) -- #1
Shawn -- #25
Nick (UrSoleProvider) -- ??
Jonathan (bb4 86) -- #13
Julio (Sole Boutique) -- #3
Daniel (horeman) -- #10
Brandon -- ??

** Please remember to bring a few bucks to pay for the refs!!
$20 per team!!

Yo you guys need to sign up or the 4 on 4 BBall Tourney for Kixpo 2009 on Sunday July 26th. Lemme know and I will put you guys down. Cash and prizes to thewinning team.

^^ I wanted to play in it last year but due to everyone wanting to leave Sunday morning we weren't able to. Plus most of us were recovering from the afterparty! lol.
Hopefully this year we can get a squad together.

^ Dude, i didnt know your last name was Felan, we might be related! (got some fam with the same last name)

Originally Posted by bb4 86

^ Dude, i didnt know your last name was Felan, we might be related! (got some fam with the same last name)

werd?! lol, thats crazy. small world y0!

any roster opening cuz my ankle is healed up finally and i been stayin in shape

^^^ soory son all spots are filled. maybe next year jk idk. sorry guys i didnt make it to see you all play next game for sure.

good game fellas.
2dir3g8.jpg

vintcy.jpg

Todays game was a good test for our team and it showed where our weaknesses are. We all know we need
to play together more to develop some chemistry. Next game is going to be even harder. We gotta play smart.
Hope to see everyone out on Weds.
Thanks to Aaron and Fred for making it out!!

Back
Top Bottom