SA Sneaks up sneakerheads on TV wednesday!!!!

Tune in to Great Day SA on kens 5 at 9:00am on wednesday! yours truly along with ANTdog will be on the show to promote the sneaker show in April!!!!If you cant watch be sure to record it!!!!

The show is creepin up on us so better believe we are in full promotional mode!!!!

peace
n2tha0

wha?! Norm and Antdog gettin' that TV time! thats dope..
I'll try and catch it before work..
-gAbriel.
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

LET IT BE KNOW IM DA FIRST GROUPIE..... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

I'm going to try my hardest to make it out there. My main concern is the traffic situation on the way back to the Southside(can't be late to work). Does anyone know whether or not traffic is still bad at about 9:00A.M? Also in the event i'm not able to make it somebody NEEDS to DVR this!! Now onto directions......who has them?

At 9:00 traffic is not the bad its starts to get bad like around 11:00.

^^ Thanks. I guess if all else fails i'll dip into the studio where the weather/traffic men kick it and snag some info from them:smile:

Jay, come on now, San Anton doesn't have traffic. As long as your moving it's all good.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

filming starts at 8...meet at 730 in the parking lot.......410 to fredricksburg about a mile outside the loop on the right hand side..youll see the kens sign and the big dopllar radar thing.....everyone can sit in the audience and give us some support!!!!Leave early to get there!!!!peace
n2tha0

good job norm and ant!
lol @ the weather man rockin' board flips.

| #1 in the hood "G"...|

kadoma..... ucasta is working on getting it on youtube as we speak.......man norm I just want 2 thank u for all ur hard work......again norm thanks ....
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

Good stuff this morning. The board flips on the weather guy were hilliarious. Lots of good looking stuff on display. Wish I could have gone but had a late night:frown:

Has the interview made it up on youtube yet? If so whats the keyword to locate the file???

"" All these shoes one should be humored and amused, but more often then not I find myself confused.""

Back
Top Bottom