SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

fred took my number,

XL #25

laugh.gif
at the captain patch, Nice

PRACTICE Sunday @ 4pm in Live Oak City Park, a short drive from Norm's casa. BEFORE practice straight to N2thaO BBQ

I presume the best way to collect would be this Sunday at Norm's BBQ or practice. I suppose Mikey is the designed collector.

that will be fine....I got word from anthony that hes not going to practice sunday.....work thing! So yes i will collect the monies then. The sooner thebetter. so come on guys, pay or ask some chick to pay for you, pennies lets get this ball rolling.

Sunday 4:00pm Lets all try to be on time...

Another productive practice, considering the number of players we had. Jake was THAT DUDE! Crushing dead center 320 homers.

Okay team. Its time now to ger focused and serious about this team.

1st off all money will need to be collected and submitted for the team jerseys.

All monies will be picked up on the next practice or can be dropped off at select as well.

The sooner the better, so the order can be processed

each shirt is going to be 17.00 even and 2.00 extra for a size bigger than XL.

We also
need a full (serious) practice with everyone, to see where would be a good fit for postions.

So team set a date for the next practice, and remember the spurs play sunday @ 7:30pm.

any questions: contact mikey, ant,or fred......were usaully the easiest to get ahold of.

PRACTICE THURSDAY @ 5:30 - 6:00pm Location: Either ST Mary's field or OOLU field (pending) but for sure a practice on Thursday (no doubt)

Not gonna make it, last game of the season for the Broadway Natl Bank Titans. Hopefully we can take home the title.

thursday is coo with me! ill be there
smile.gif

need sum1 to teach me how to throw, hit, and the rules of the game.

Back
Top Bottom