SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

hey everyone lets shoot for a practice on either thursday at 6pm at the edgewood filed we were on last practice......

as for the jeresy order it is being placed on wednesday with or without you. so try to bring 17.00 bucks to insure yours.

yeah its on 36th street.....go 90 and exit 36th street......it near the budwesier factory........acutally its on the same street as the st mary's field butmore towards the highway.

so really its 36th street and w. commerce.

any ?'s call me @ 210-273-7724

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

RETRO IS GONNA SHOW UP TO PRACTICE?!?!??!
man we been practicing for so long, i dont suck (that bad) lol

more than likely will not go since i have to watch the spurs play, im down tomorrow or even this weekend.

practice thursday is cool wit me, im off wed and thurs.
dunno how serious everyone is about this team and whatnot......but PLEASE lets make this a good experience.
i dont wanna be that team who's just all fly and flashy (as in looks NOT skills) and loses every game.
my opinion....hour of infield, hour of outfield, 5swings per player run on the fifth(miss all 5
frown.gif
sorry). thats atleast a DECENT practice and gives the"coaches" a good look.
*4 good infielders
*4 good outfielders
and the rest ride the bench with me.
-aris

I would have to agree with Aris. I would say up the swing count to at least 10 there really isnt much of anything you can work out in your swing with only 5cuts. Not only work on outfield and infield individually but as a whole so our infielders can know where they need to be on cutoffs and the outfielders canknow to whom and where they are throwing.

Originally Posted by air in822

I would have to agree with Aris. I would say up the swing count to at least 10 there really isnt much of anything you can work out in your swing with only 5 cuts. Not only work on outfield and infield individually but as a whole so our infielders can know where they need to be on cutoffs and the outfielders can know to whom and where they are throwing.

^^^We have been working on infield, outfield, and cutoffs. Some folks just dont know since they didnt go to practice.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by air in822

I would have to agree with Aris. I would say up the swing count to at least 10 there really isnt much of anything you can work out in your swing with only 5 cuts. Not only work on outfield and infield individually but as a whole so our infielders can know where they need to be on cutoffs and the outfielders can know to whom and where they are throwing.

^^^We have been working on infield, outfield, and cutoffs. Some folks just dont know since they didnt go to practice.
tongue.gif

I concur.

Oh im sorry I thought the spurs played on Wednesday. the whole holiday thing threw me off. I would mind a wednesday practice instead of Thursday.

Its what ever works best for everyone.

As for the practice. thats usually the way we do it. infield, outside and double plays, etc.

You teaching the rules and when cut off go out and back ups cover< it was just that on the last practice, we were so bummed about losing the field. I tookus a while to decide to go somewhere else. we lost about 45 mins there.

****Everyone decide if tomorrow or thursday would be best, and lets shoot for a 6:00pm start time again*****

****Dont forget next practice will be the last time to collect for your jersey, printing contacted me and they are ready to go just waiting for the rest ofus*****

Heres who's in now:

Michael #5 (Med)
Fred#21 (Med)
Aaron (ucasta)#23 (Med)
Casper#305 or 35 (XL)
Aris#3 (XL)
Albert# ? (L) albert need a number from you, think about it

so all other numbers are available, first paid first choice. I was really hoping to place an order of ten atleast!

**also** if you are looking for some cheap good cleats, go to finishline.com They have a nike cleat low for 20.00 bucks all sizes**
no metal spikes

Well Thursday is best for me but I figure most of you guys will want to watch the Spurs get knocked out. If I can't make practice I'll drop it off atSelect, if thats cool?

If gas wasn't $4 a gallon I would be down, but round trip price of $30 per practice would get mighty expensive for me :-s

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

If gas wasn't $4 a gallon I would be down, but round trip price of $30 per practice would get mighty expensive for me :-s
What? Sorry, no SPWG (slow pasty white guys) allowed on our team. Maybe next time, I'll bring the lawn mower. It was still a nice session lastnight y'all.

sweet.....ill be here.

Lets see if we can try to get one last practice in this weekend. Maybe we can see what kind of line up we can come up with for the games..

casper and jai jai wont even be here.

Sunday? Let me know what you all think.

I say this sunday at St. Marys, I went by yesterday and the bleechers are not on the field anymore. We need to get some work done on the infield and outfield.

I can make it sunday if its in the afternoon. Anyway you guys would be cool with an earlier start time?

Back
Top Bottom