SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

very nice manny. seems well thought out.....would just switch #4 and 5 batters. but who cares. like fred said everyone have fun an all....but still WIN.
not sure if we're home or away....but at bat, lets all try to have "live" bats...everyone should be lookin for a base hit. lets try to get a nice3 run jump on the opposing team and keep building.
fielding....everyone makes mistakes, so lets not worry bout errors. infielders knock the ball down.
outfielders keep the ball in front and not behind *first step is back*.

Alva Joe, practicall down the street from you. Checkout the San antonio parks and recreations website.

Good job tonight guys. We didnt look half bad out there. Defense was pretty solid overall I thought. We have to start hitting a little better but I thinktonight we got a good feel for where we are.

^^^^agreed, great effort everyone. Sneaks up FTW. If anyone is interested, this missions have a home stand this weekend starting tomorrow, thought it could beof some help. Thursday = dollar night (hot dogs, pizza, soda, and beer $1) game at 7:05pm. Let me know if you guys want to go...

man good game............sorry about da hitting i was talking s@$t about hitting and didnt come threw..................aaron nice stop.....fred set it off withwith dat hit down da middle...good looking.............albert nice catch ....manny had a nice double play.........................but retro aaron nice catch wewould have lost if it wasnt 4 u.....chris very nice coach....mike came threw with a nice hit..........but play goes 2 javie for smashing da s@$t ou dacatcher....................adrian and aris held it down in da out field...manny good stuff ...ant i c u diving........me mike and ant celebrated after forbubbas bday....................pics coming soon

An impressive display of the will to win. Great job boys, but it was only the first game.
grin.gif
Everyone seemed a bit tense but "Never undersestimate the heart of achampion"- Rudy T.( that for you retro Aaron)

Great game everyone.....The communication was great out there.

Definitely a great display of the hard work we had been putting in during practices.

sorry about the picthing in the first inning there, but i settled down and at least didn't give up any homers!

Great teamwork and good to see us get all the jitters out of us.

*** and damn i thought i had knocked in out the park on my last at bat, i really got a great non-spinning onion for me to crush ***

Team Sneaks Up 9
Old School 7

- Just win baby - Al Davis (Oakland Raiders Owner)

great game everybody

sorry for the errors I needed to get the cobwebs out

oh yeah and the play at home looked like this

1916ac.jpg

IM DOWN FOR GOING ON DOLLAR NIGHT UCASTA ,ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO GET IN ON THIS? HOW MUCH IS IT TO GET IN? GREAT JOB LAST NIGHT GUYS!

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

IM DOWN FOR GOING ON DOLLAR NIGHT UCASTA ,ANYBODY ELSE WANT TO GET IN ON THIS? HOW MUCH IS IT TO GET IN? GREAT JOB LAST NIGHT GUYS!
Uhhh you answered your own question!? $1.00 for everyone, but for asking a stupid 4$$ question, $10.00 Toyota Dave price!

It seems that Ant would like to practice sunday a.m. around 10ish @ St Marys. Lets try to get a consensus if it's a go or no go. I'm down but ICAN'T do 2 in the afternoon.

I work Sunday as well so my vote would be for Monday but I guess we'll see how it pans out.

Im Good for sundays or mondays or whatever......

as for the jerseys do you all want to have a meet for them or just pass them out on gameday?

**** and what hat should we use for the team *****

I'm down for sunday or whatever works best for the squad. Congats on the first W fella's.

I think I remember Mikey saying the jerseys would get here on Monday so maybe we could have a practice and get our jerseys then?

It's me mikey and the ups tracking number says it will be delivered on tuesday the 10th.

and there will be a practice tomorrow at st. marys at 10:00am

before the super hott of the day and before peeps got to go to work.

Anybody interested in a practice today? if not see you guys on Wednesday.

vvv Thats not a very good attitude.

Originally Posted by air in822

Anybody interested in a practice today?

Sorry had mine yesterady with 4 others. Nice and short. I wouldn't be surprised we get our 4$$ wooped this Wed!

Back
Top Bottom