#SacRamenCo Fine Dining & Sports Thread #ramen #pozole #pho

Should UC Davis sports be discussed in this thread.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone been to Sauced yet in downtown? If so, good or naw? Been wanting to go for a few weeks but not sure if it'll be worth it since I heard it's sorta pricey

Anyone been to Sauced yet in downtown? If so, good or naw? Been wanting to go for a few weeks but not sure if it'll be worth it since I heard it's sorta pricey
I have not but a buddy went to the opening... said basically it was good, but like you said, pricey. I'm sure it's worth a shot tho if you don't mind just giving it a shot.

For BBQ, I'm still all in on Tankhouse 
nthat.gif

Sac checking in..
MY MAN!!! You're back?!?! Whats new with you?

Still in Fairfield??

It's good but can be pricey

I've had their swamp fries and 2 meat combo

Small serving portions of their 2 meat combo when I was there. Maybe it's gotten better since I was there on opening day and they were probably rationing their meat :smh:

I haven't been to Sauced yet, but my mother in law went and said it was good but pricey. I go to Tank House. Does anyone know how it compares?

My wife and i went to the co-op last week for lunch. Food was good and they have a nice selection.

^ are those fries from the Rafa's in the shell gas station in EG?

Checked out Sauced last week. It was okay at best.. definitely small portions for the price.

I like burgers and brew a lot. The only spot I've been to in Sac that has Pliny on tap.

^^^yup and the mac sucked. didn't like it at all :lol:..

imapizzaguy imapizzaguy its the shell gas station in North natomas. Right across the street by the arena

Last edited:
^ are those fries from the Rafa's in the shell gas station in EG?

Checked out Sauced last week. It was okay at best.. definitely small portions for the price.

I like burgers and brew a lot. The only spot I've been to in Sac that has Pliny on tap.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom