#SacRamenCo Fine Dining & Sports Thread #ramen #pozole #pho

Should UC Davis sports be discussed in this thread.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I haven't seen it there this year yet..

I missed out on the younger at burgers and brew last year but had the elder there a few times.

I heard they had it last year . I spoke to the owner over the spring or summer back when they had founders KBS and he says he keeps some limited release on ice from time to time :lol:

any one have a chance to try moonraker's Extremis. it beat out the younger in the triple IPA category at some festival :nerd:

where do you guys grab drinks at before the pride and joy of sac, the republic FC matches

Last edited:
I'm going to head up to Moonraker sometime. It's one of the brewries on the Sac Beer Frontier.

Last edited:
Y'all want a top level Burger?  Grab the Johnny Cash burger at Samuel Hornes Tavern on Sutter St. in old Folsom

Y'all want a top level Burger?  Grab the Johnny Cash burger at Samuel Hornes Tavern on Sutter St. in old Folsom
what are some of the other spots in folsom/edh area to hit up ?
nerd.gif
Sutter street steakhouse. Sienna. Aji. Manderes. Honestly i can't really think of anything else off the top of my head that isn't a chain that you can find in other local areas.

Last edited:
I haven't been to Manderes in a minute. Used to hit it up quite often. 

If we talking burgers, Dad's Kitchen on Freeport and Skip's Kitchen in Carmichael are great spots as well.

Coming home in April. Haven't been to Burgers & Brew since like 2010 when I was in Davis. Might have to revisit.

Poke is delicious. I'd eat it every day if it weren't for mercury poisoning and so expensive.

Back
Top Bottom