|Sacramento KINGS Offseason Thread| Luke Walton Sued For Sexual Battery

Are the Kings really a super team that is just young?

• Hell ya

• No wtf

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do yall hate Cauley Stein as much as I do?
Tbh I have a very love-hate relationship with him.

When we are playing well and he is thriving in his role as a rim runner; catching lobs and **** and being a fun player to watch, I tend to love him.

When we aren’t playing so hot and Willie disappears, refuses to play defense, gets bored on offense, then I hate him.

If he could figure out how to be more good and less bad, I think we all would like him more.

On a side note, if we traded him for pretty much anything of value this season I think I would welcome it

whats wrong with fire wings?

we are 0-2 since u ate there
Pho gods are friends with the basketball gods and they are not happy with this betrayal.

I hope he’s moved at the deadline. Idc if he has fluid hips, he’s an average defender at best. He’s an average rebounder at best. He’s an average scorer at best. But most nights he’s just meh. Basically he’s just a guy.

Nothing pisses me off more than a running Justin Jackson teardrop. He’s trash, keep him off my tv.

Justin Jackson and Ben Mclemore can **** out here tbh.

I still believe Koufos as a 4th best big is a good thing on a team.

Get us Otto Porter and lets call it a day

whats wrong with fire wings?

we are 0-2 since u ate there

To be fair, that one game was a "scheduled loss." We're 0-1 since someone ate at that place you dislike.. lol

Real tired of seeing Justin Jackson getting burned every night. He should be the guy spending time in Stockton. We really need Bogi and Shump back out there.

WCS can **** off for all I care. Dude is ****ing TRASH.

Troy Williams is garbage too. Send his *** back to Stockton.

I hate him. when we drafted him I hoping he would develop into a solid defender and rebounder but he's mediocre at best

trade him

Finally tried Fire Wings for the first time today. The peanut butter flavor is legit.

haven't been to fire wings in a while. the garlic noodles and peanut wings are fire

F25719F9-8454-4439-9E33-E042948341D5.jpeg
anyone else have pho today or just me :nerd:

Pls have pho on the 27th

We byke

Back
Top Bottom